Ttc...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I suppose there's enough logic in that haha. But whatever age you guys are, your kids are lucky to have you so don't let that bother you. There's nothing wrong with it at all. :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
as long as we don't do something really "old persony" like give them a subscription to "Reader's Digest" for graduation...hahaha (kinda cracked myself up with that one.)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
IADad said:
as long as we don't do something really "old persony" like give them a subscription to "Reader's Digest" for graduation...hahaha (kinda cracked myself up with that one.)
hahahahahahahahahaha <----- nuff said :) LOL

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I don't know maybe I should wait longer!!! Maybe Eli is too young. And the thought of being pregnant makes me nervous. lol!!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
there are different pros and cons. If Eli were a little older, then he could be of more help and there'd be less chance of much sibling rivlary, but there is the idea of having them closer together, then they can be close in age, play iwth each other a little more, you get to condense diaper age down to a smaller span of years etc.

There is no right or wrong time. Like the old saying about waiting to have children until you can afford, them, it never happens. Likewise, if you wait, then what happens if you don't conceive right away. trust your gut on this one and don't over-think it, is my suggestion.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol I know its so difficult. We're thinking we might just wait a couple more months, that way Eli and #2 will be at least 4 years apart. Its not that long to wait. I don't think 5 years is necessary, but 4 years to me sounds just right.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
What are you some kind of sharp shooter??

IMHO your overthinking this. Just start shooting from the hip (pun intended) Get a bottle of Jager put on some DEvo and get hormonal and get jiggy with it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol!!!!

Jager makes me sick! I hate Jager! Vodka, sometimes Soco yeah... but Jager! Ew. :p

What is Devo??

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
What is Devo??

ROFLMAO!

The day the 80's died.....man that's funny....

and I agree about Jager....try my DW's fav drink - Rasp Stoli on coke...(I perfer Stoli martini muself, but it's a nice girl drink with a punch...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Xero said:
lol!!!!

Jager makes me sick! I hate Jager! Vodka, sometimes Soco yeah... but Jager! Ew. :p

What is Devo??
lol

do a search for "devo whip it" and get ready for the party

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
hahaha... i have never met someone who hasn't heard of Divo... Whip it is now successfully in my head though thanks bssage LOL

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well I recognize the song. I guess I just didn't know who the band was. :p