Ttc...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Just go for it Zero, there is no right or wrong age gap, each gap has different issues.

Besides I don't want to wait much longer to hear "I AM PREGNANT!"

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
well because Andrew and i wont experience the whole excitement of finding out we're pregnant i find it exciting to see other people who are :) come on Xero, do it for us who need excitement LOL :p

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
LOL is the only comment i can make on this... sounds like the decision has been made for you Xero between M2M and I we have taken the problem off your hands :p go for it and let the baby making begin

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
this is really starting to crack me up...and I bet no other mom-to-be will ever post about TTC unless they are truly committed to it...we're a little twisted in our encouragement....could there be a less sexy thought in the world than "the whole forum is cheering for me" going through her head...?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL!!!! Best laugh in my day so far. LOL!! For real. I love you guys.

Aaaaalllllright, I'll talk to DH again when he gets home lol!!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
LOL!!!! Best laugh in my day so far. LOL!! For real. I love you guys.

Aaaaalllllright, I'll talk to DH again when he gets home lol!!

um, you do have one child, so I'm thinking you do know that "talking" isn't the needed activity.......just checking ;

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
I'll be like "Steve, we don't have a choice. They'll hurt me." lol
oh, and better yet, when you're ovulating, you can be sure to throw in lot's of....

..."we have to do it tonight, everybody on PF says so...."

or

..."not like that, the guys on PF say if we want a girl we have to...."

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I feel kinda uncomfortable talking about this with Eli looking at me like that.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
There you go, just focus on the baby picture and get your minds back on track lol.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
cant do it he's staring at me. It's getting like one of those creepy pictures where the eye's follow you wherever you go.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
OMG Xero you chicken... this is the perfect age gap.. that's the age gap i would have wanted (given the choice LOL) go for it!!! :D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well we kinda are but if it doesn't work this month we're going to wait until at least August because I'm going with the Chinese calendar to help me have a girl LOL!! Yeah I realize how nerdy that is, but I figure every little thing helps. :p