TV/Movie quotes...

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Okay, here's my idea.

Someone throws out a quote, and everyone tries to guess where it came from. I guess anyone can google it but where is the fun in that? Give it a try, I'll start.

"You don't have a TV? Then what's all your furniture pointed at?"

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Friends - Joey said it to the girl who asked for Ross' autogragh but not Joey's...they were in the bahamas

You made a bad mistake making this thread...I will win...game on everyone

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Father_0f_6 said:
Friends - Joey said it to the girl who asked for Ross' autogragh but not Joey's...they were in the bahamas

You made a bad mistake making this thread...I will win...game on everyone
Right on!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
That's how cool I am. I guess I could actually tell you guys a quote now...lets see.

"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off."

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
Alien right??

i rock at this game.. no one can beat me, my friend and i actually play this every time i see him... you won't beat me

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Yep, Alien.

Bet you won't get this one, and if you do...you are my favorite person in the entire world

"Solitary confinement in a mental institution? Feels kind of redundant."

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I am not familiar with the quote but i deduce from you background the show may be NCIS??

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Father_0f_6 said:
Ok, I'll go a head and tell you guys.

Psych. James Roday said it in the last episode in season 4 called, guess what ECD..."Mr. Yin Presents"
That is a really good one. I dont think I would have gotten it if I hadnt just seen the episode saturday. After your post, the "mental institution" part of the quote made me think of psych and to go back and watch it again, thats when I caught it right near the beginning of the show.