Ugh, some people are just wrong....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Don't you hate it when people are truely mean and then back track and act like they weren't trying to be that way?
Why can't people just be one way or the other. Friggen love me or totally hate me.

My pet peeve for today:mad:

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Don't you hate it when people are truely mean and then back track and act like they weren't trying to be that way?
Yes, I do.

Why can't people just be one way or the other.
Because people are just odd creatures. Ask your dogs; even if they won't admit it, that is what they are thinking.

Friggen love me or totally hate me. I hate fake people.
K, here's some <3.

My pet peeve for today:mad:
My pet peeve is this throbbing headache I've had since I got up. I can't even finish my cafe au lait as I'm afraid it will make it worse or I'll puke. Throwing out perfectly good caffeine... :cry: I think I need to stop staring at a computer screen (I'm actually working online with slightly-too-long breaks for forum fun). See y'all later. I hope the fake person didn't ruin your day, MM. If so, let me know and I will whap them over the head with a half-filled cup of coffee (it must be put to some good use).

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I am! It's getting better.

I may be moving in the next year and my mind is going in circles. I need a therapist.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Once again another thread falls victim to kitty cat pics. That makes me sad.

We must fight back against the tyrany of the kitty cat picks!!