Underrated parenting and kids products...

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
(The other one like this should have gone under Parenting Products.)

1. Wagons - I used mine for everything. It was a lifesaver for big grocery hauls and laundry days when we had to go to the laundromat. Plus it was a nice way to have something for when my daughter's legs got tired of walking. We went on a lot of walks. Right it's in storage but still in good condition.

2. Jolly Jumper - I would put up in the doorway of the kitchen and have her bounce away while I was washing dishes and cooking. Kept her entertained a heck of a lot longer than just plopping her in her Pack 'n' Play or Supersaucer, for sure. It's very good for their muscles and leg development.

3. Leash and halters. Okay, so some consider this a comparison to treating your kid like a dog. If you can look past that, and perhaps realize that there are people out there who do consider their dogs as their kids, then maybe you can see the essential importance and safety net this contraption has. As someone who had a kid that ran and hid any moment and time she got, I needed this BAD. So I got one. I didn't use it to walk her on the street or as a humiliation tactic. But when she was in a store with me or somewhere crowded I wanted to be safe than sorry. She had escaped from me before and she was found far away in a mall. I don't care what anyone says. I got the leash.

Okay, that's all I can think of at the moment.