Up is down, down is up...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
What the heck??

I'm gone for a little while and Xero & IAdad are in charge. :eek: What is going on? My world is upside down in is out, up is down, left is right and my toilet is spinning backwards. Who's driving this crazy thing? I knew once Dadu got promoted things were going to get out of plum.:GEEK:

I changed servers and no longer have a problem with connecting to the forum (cable speed yee haw) :biggrin: .

I'm going to read all the post's I have missed and try to figure this thing out. Maybe everyone agreed that smoking pot was OK. That must be it. Well I'm going to investigate and see if we cant get this ship back on course. somewere along the line we forgot that Xero licks the baste off the dog treats.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Well i'm like a bad penny. not having any trouble with the forum since I switched from qwest to mediacom. never figured out the problem though.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
bet it was the modem or even just the lines used to hook up everything. we had some bad cable lines and a bad splitter once so it made for bad 'net connection and tv viewing. cable company told us to not go for the cheapest ones sold, to use at least one that ain't the cheapest. we did and have never gone back to the cheapest splitter and cable line. aint had no trouble since, except for when we had dial up which was from the phone co's bad service and living out near the lake.

changes here were suggested and asked about 'cause fallon had her baby and dadu needed a little help. xero and who else? (i forget) have done pretty good. they catch the spammers that dadu and fallon don't....

good to see you :)