URGENT......

Haolsa

Jul 24, 2020
I've had enough of trying to get this out there as a working mum in a male dominated company, you are my last hope.

I am the SAFETY MANAGER at TESCO's in UK and am telling you that you must get rid of any baby food you have bought from us IMMEDIATELY.  You can call the number below and veryify I work at the ENFIELD distribution warehouse.

My partner tweeted Tesco, Cow and Gate and Danone yesterday to bring this to light but tesco ignored it and cow and gate confirmed the threat.

Last month we had RAZOR BLADES put in to jars of babyfood and (regretably) we didn't come out with the full threat because we panicked, we put a recall notice out.  BUT criminals are holding TESCO to ransome and the idiots didn't pay and so now we have to recall ALL BABY FOOD IN THE UK.

For the past two and a half weeks we have let a private security firm called DSG http://www.dsgcloseprotection.co.uk/ take over our operation to scan thousands of items and not just destroy them.  So if you came in for recalls you were just being swapped out for an XRAY'd item.  But XRAYs may not have picked up splinters of metal and we sent them back out.  I am so sorry but now please please just dump the food or bring it back.

If you don't believe me call +44 345 677 9254 and ask us, ask us when we intend to make a press release warning of the danger to come from criminals putting metal in our kids' food.

If your baby food has an etched circle and cross over it, or a drawing of a cross with a circle around it please put it in a clear bag and keep it to one side for Police officers forensics teams.  This is the logo the criminals are using to threaten us.

If you are wondering where my partners tweet has gone, TESCO hired a Cyber Team early this morning and by lunch time his account had been hacked.  Absolute digrace and equally worrying.

I am sorry it came out this way but you will understand.

Thank you