User:1dayatatime...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thank you Kaytee.

I have sent PMs to several others asking them to keep their post PG or PG-13 in terms of language they use to express themselves and they have agreed and understood that this is a <U>parenting</U> forum.

I've send very friendly PMs on even "Oh Shit" comments because it is where the hill starts sliding down in the wrong direction. My thinking is not to let the issue creep forward in very small steps and we find people posting truly crude and rude stuff which is only slightly worse than what was posted the day before, which was, again, only incrementally worse than the day before that, etc, etc. Things don't go south instantly, it creeps slowly in that direction.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I usually just edit that, and put S*&amp;T in its place. They always seemed fine with that

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I think that is also a good way of handling it depending on the user\situation. It's always a judgement call based on the topic\thread and whatever else is going on.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
it depends on the how much too. One word of oh crap, is easy, if its a huge rant with cusses then delete!! lol

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I checked and the FU is still there; she has not yet removed it. I don't think we need to make this particular post an issue, just be mindful that it doesn't continue with additional FU type images\comments by 1day or others who might perceive that 1 FU comment is a green light for more.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Yes.

Today 1day and fooser are joking around about "loving balls"