User: Admin...

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
thanks for posting Tom! I was worried when you didn't reply to my emails, but I went through all your messages until I found out about the PF email being down- sorry I missed it!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Thanks for posting Tom. I think it was just a big cluster &$@#. I'm glad this happened this week and not tomorrow when I will be gone for a few days. That would have been even more confusing.

I do hope that you decide to continue to be part of this forum. You started it and we would love to have you continue, even if not as owner.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Tom for replying. And my apologies to anyone who was offended or upset with my not letting this go. My goal was simply to get Tom to get on-line and clarify things. My professional experience is that these things need to be cleaned up ASAP so they don't lead to further misunderstanding and hard feelings. And I do understand that I was putting my "mod" status on the line by not letting this go; I'm perceived as the bad guy in all of this, and I am OK with that; maybe if I had just let it go, over time it would have cleared it self up. The risk is that is sometimes things just worse, not better. One misunderstanding leads to another. Whatever happens in the future, this issue is unlikely to be a factor in a negative way; having it resolved is a good thing for the forum, and I just hope that I didn't upset everyone too much in my efforts to bring this private mod\admin matter to a close, so we can move forward without out this being baggage from the past.

If I have any further comments how this was handled, I shall take it up privately with Sanjay and\or Tom.

Tom1

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 12, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
jtee ... I would also be wondering what was going on if I were in your shoes so please don't sweat it. Kaytee, yourself, and Fallon have been nothing but good for this place. Glad all is cleared up and I'm excited to see where Sanjay can take this forum!

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
With 3 daughters I have no affinity for blue.

*ties blue ribbon onto head and starts shoveling*

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol I like blue! Especially for girls since its so "not done" 3 girls? geez any plans for trying for a boy or are you all done?