Warning for Bater Star: Inappropriate Language...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
User: Bater Star
Infraction: Inappropriate Language

Administrative Note:
Welcome and be careful
Message to User:
Welcome to our community.

Please drop in to the introductions thread and introduce yourself.

While you're there, please take a look at the rules. I want you to be sure you understand the purpose and intent of our little community.

You've posted a lot this morning and not all of your posts make a lot of sense, so while we appreciate your participation, please consider posting only when you have something of value to share.

I'm giving you a warning because of the "vain whore" quote I reomoved from your post. There was no such phrase used in the thread, so I felt there was no purpose to you using it other than to try to stir something up. Please be careful. We expect your posts to be "PG" here, we're a family focused place.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's good IADad.

I read all of his posts, almost none of them make ANY sense and I am completely confused by everything he said. Where is he pulling this stuff from?? :/ Its annoying me.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
yeah, I've been trying to use that infraction feature so it creates a record that all the mods can see (rather than just PMing them)

I would have just banned them, but some of the posts seemed relevant, I really wasn't sure what they're deal was.

Probably some psychtsophrenic (sp?) who's now going to rain down on me....