Warning for tadamsmar: Thread bumping and Spammish posts...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
User: tadamsmar
Infraction: Thread bumping and Spammish posts

Administrative Note:
Hate to do this

Message to User:
I know you're new, but you're treading on some thin ice.

You've made three posts each promoting the same book. If you continue to, I'm going to consider that spam. Maybe it's just something you're passionate about, but really, expressing your like for it one place is probably enough.

You also bumped a very old thread. In the rules, we ask that you not post to a thread if it hasn't been active in the last 30 days. The rule keeps the fresh posts on top and keeps us from just having the same old posts continuously.

Otherwise, It's good to see a new member posting, hope you continue to contribute.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
great another f'in academic.

Please anybody ban him if he gives you reason. I'm already tired of his tone and attitude.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I know I hate that tone.

You know pstc has really turned things around. And I think people are more receptive to his advice because of it. I know I am.

I keep saying how hard it is to express tone in our posts. I think there is a learning curve between what we think: and what we write.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yes Parentastic is doing great and I am happy to have him around now. :)

This guy, though. What an ass. Especially that PM between the two of you. I just wanted to smack him with my ban stick. But I don't mess with the psychos anymore. I learned my psycho lesson a long time ago when I brought the whole forum down by banning one guy. lol So I'll just pass on all that.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I've been feeling it also, but so much has been goin on around here I only get a few minutes here and there...I'll pay more attention.

I also agree about PT, he really has toned it down.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
agreed, I so badly wanted to ban tada, and then that snarky post (that Xero deleted her comment, wow, what restraint) I was going to call him out on, but then considered it trolling and left it along. I really think this guy will get tired of giving the same advice over and over and just go away.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
IADad said:
agreed, I so badly wanted to ban tada, and then that snarky post (that Xero deleted her comment, wow, what restraint)
Why thank you. lol :p