Warning to everyone...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
The nurture/nature thread has gotten a little out of hand so has the repping people down so I have put out this warning..

Now to everyone who is hitting the down rep button. Please refrain if your only main complaint is a difference of opinion. While we may not all agree that does not mean that any one person is wrong. Down repping should only be for things that are so far off base such as "The reason my child is gay is because he was abducted by aliens". Be fair, play fair and fight fair. I will shut this thread down if that can not be done.
We are a parenting site and while a good debate is fine and dandy every once in a while I think it has gotten a little out of hand and frankly I am over it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Good call M2M. That's not ok to abuse the rep button like that. If they don't chill out just close it for sure.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well it's one thing to down rep somebody for being rude, inconsiderate, saying things out of line, trolling, spamming, or just plain giving out horrible advice. Those are the only times I have used it and I rarely use it. I don't use it and don't think it should be used due to differing opinions. That's just childish.