We've Added a New Moderator!...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I'd like to congratulate bssage on becoming a part of the moderating team! We really needed someone to keep an eye on things on the weekends, because the rest of us mods just aren't available on those days and we tend to get a lot of spammers and whatnot. Thankfully, bssage agreed to take care of that time for us! He's been around for a long time, and he's been very active and helpful and really put a lot into this forum. Plus, he's awesome. :p So we're very glad to have him as a moderator. Hope everybody else feels the same.

Thanks so much for helping us out, buddy! Welcome to the team. :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks.

I just want to just to have fun and talk about my kids. (if you poke Chloe in the chest she will say "dad'ys girl. Thats what it is all about.

I wish I had the proper word to describe "The parent feeling"

lets just have fun and help each other.

My plan is to kick the spammers asss. other than that I am just a poster.

Ps Xero..................... Thanks

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
ilu - Its actually a widely known term. The people in the positions we are on forums and whatnot all over the net are referred to as moderators.

Moderator | Define Moderator at Dictionary.com

Word Origin & History

late 14c., "ruler, governor," from L. moderator "manager, ruler, director," lit. "he who moderates," from moderatus (see moderate (adj.)). Meaning "one who acts as an umpire" is from c.1560.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source

mod·er·a·tor (mŏd'ə-rā'tər)
[/URL]

n.<LIST type="decimal">

1. <LI>

2. One that moderates, as:<LIST type="decimal">

1. <LI>
    2. One that arbitrates or mediates.</LI>
      <LI>
    3. One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.</LI>
    </LIST></LI>
</LIST>

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
xox.ilu.xox said:
woohoo congrats!!! Now i gotta be worried about you trying to kick my ass...lol....just kidding! Have fun!! Just wondering, why dont they call you guys "Super Monitors" since you monitor what goes on on PF?
Your one of my favorite people. I would never.... And besides thats what the girl mods are for. "my momma didnt raise any fools" I would be the one hiding behind the emotioncons<EMOJI seq="1f192">:cool:</EMOJI> "mam umm mam please dont spam us"

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
You crack me up ECD.

My arms are getting tired looking at that thing.

I'm not sure what that person 4th behind the lady in white is doing.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL! Those gifs are absolutely hilarious. I might even save them to my computer for future reference I think. hahaha

Wait, I have to look again.... haha!!