What a difference!...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Sam and I were talking, and she mentioned how a lot of her friends who didn't know her in high school didn't believe that she used to be really heavy. She wanted a picture to show to them, but I couldn't find my box of photos.

Then I remembered my old MySpace account, and sure enough there was a few pic of her. They aren't of her at her heaviest but close, so I figured I'd share a little collage. Her newest picture really isn't the newest it's just the only one on my computer that shows all of her. Now add in a shaved head on one side and a lot of tattoo's lol

I found one on my phone :D

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I see she is wearing her seat belt. good for her.

One if the problems evaluating interventions for Chloe is that we see here everyday. And the changes almost go noticed at times from us. Where people who only see her once a week or month they are extremely apparent.

Ps tell that girl fingernails are not food ;)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
bssage said:
I see she is wearing her seat belt. good for her.

One if the problems evaluating interventions for Chloe is that we see here everyday. And the changes almost go noticed at times from us. Where people who only see her once a week or month they are extremely apparent.

Ps tell that girl fingernails are not food ;)
Hahaha she has for seat belt belts. Its why Kailyn loves to get in her car seat and put her seat belt on.

You hit it on the head. i knew she had been heavy and that pic isn't even her at her heaviest, but seeing it side by side really reminds me how much.

Oh and she was sucking food off her fingers. It was Aidens birthday and she was to lazy to go wash her hands lol