What do you all think....

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I know, I know, I kinda took over this roaming thread thing. I dont want to overlook the chain of command (Dadu) or leave anyone out. If we agree we could either get someone to roll this out to the general membership. Or of you would like. I think I could write some basic get them started instructions.

I think the other mods and yourself need to decide where they want this. It appears the categories for the roaming thread were randomly chosen. I think we (speaking for myself) want it in the family album which it is not? Should we have a minimum post count to keep the penis pictures out ( <I><SIZE size="75">of course my arms are not long enough to take that type of pic</SIZE></I>:rolleyes:)?

Dont get me wrong I am glad we have it and I think we will get a lot of benefit. I just think there may be some risks that we could manage prior to general use.

Ps If you have a older phone that can take a pic and text you can use this feature. You dont have to have web or email on your phone. You can also send pics directly from you computer without using anything else. Easy Peasy.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
deliberately bumping this thread. My test thread keeps dropping this one down

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
#1...there is no chain of command. We're all equals here. :)

#2....you've taken the lead on the roaming thread thing, so keep going with it! Suggest what you want to suggest, implement what you want...I'll support you.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I would suggest that at the very least we should have a min post count. I'm afraid without that we are going to be moding the crap out of one time posters.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I was hoping to get input from all the mods. 100 sounds ok to me. I think we get a good feel for people by then.

I have Mizfish on the hook. I asked him/her if its a problem on other sites. I think I'm just gonna leave this post sit for a couple of days and then ask him/her? to change it. Then try and involve the general membership.

Mizfish added it to family album today.