What do you do?...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Whenever someone takes away your children for 15 minutes and you get that NICE quiet time?

For me, it depends on what I haven't done that day. But today it looks like I'll finally get to get my shower at 3pm! So horrible! But any other day I would get online and check my email, look myself in the bathroom and read my book, or clean up...my dishes need some tlc!

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Play guitar, paint (watercolor), watch adult TV, surf the web.

I used to play video games but I got addicted to the Madden franchise and started staying up until 2 and 3 in the morning on a work night. It was getting bad so I had to sell my console on ebay. :frown:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Wait... it's possible for someone to care for your children for 15 minutes? :eek:

I get a babysitter like twice a year (not kidding) to go to the movies and play some pool.

Anna78

PF Enthusiast
Jul 8, 2007
London, UK
Well I usually catch up on my TV watching lol. I record stuff on Skyplus through the week and then watch it when I get some alone time

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Anna78 said:
Well I usually catch up on my TV watching lol. I record stuff on Skyplus through the week and then watch it when I get some alone time

What's SkyPlus? Is that like TiVo?

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
TV and video games here too. Although, my DH and I try and go on a date once a month. We get one of the grandmas to babysit and we go out and have fun.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ditto to Sirk's post, mostly in that we NEVER get a babysitter. When I'm at work, BF has the baby, when he's at school, I do. And the rest of the time, we're all together haha. When he's asleep aside from the stuff we HAVE to do, we usually play Halo 3 together, or watch funny stuff on YouTube, or I read while he plays a different video game.

We have had a babysitter a COUPLE of times EVER since he was born though, and at that time I guess BF and I went out wherever, a movie, the mall, we have this cliff by the beach that's hidden on a path that is one of our favorite places. But we're never gone long, haha.