What helps you develop creative skills in children?

Klissop

Jun 30, 2020
I draw well and decided that I could teach drawing to my son. He's only 5, but he's really good at it. I'm planning to start studying graphic design and want to teach him over time how to work with professional design software. While he is still small, I try to make him spend his free time on the Internet for the benefit. He often visits this picture board site, where he can quickly and easily create his sketch, add text or make changes. This seems like a good idea for developing creative skills to me.

Waboon

Mar 24, 2021
Everything I let my kid do can develop his creative skills for sure. We should let them try as many things as they want and not hide their desires.

MilkyF

Apr 23, 2021
I absolutely agree with you. Parents who allow their children to do all they want to increase their creativity. Well, of course, there are some serious exceptions. But usually, there are only a few of them that really matter. I recommend you to read some articles on the site of a great kindergarten Brooklyn center https://littlescholarsnyc.com/. I have heard a lot about them. But unfortunately, we don't live in New York. Otherwise, I would definitely put my children there. I like the progressive methods they use in ids' education.

Seventeen

May 22, 2021
I'm trying to involve my kid in different activities: singing, drawing and so on. Everything that would be interesting for him

kimimiles

Aug 25, 2020
USA New York
A custom software development company designs web applications from scratch and builds them as per your exact requirement. They create mobile web applications which are designed and developed by a group of web developers who specialize in different areas https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. You just need to specify your exact needs and they would do the rest. They handle every aspect of custom software development like website designing, creation of web pages, integration of rich media files into the app and much more. There are no complex programming languages involved here.

Last edited: