What is everyone getting/doing for their kids on Valentines?...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
We'll be getting him some candy, and a Jungle Storm Power Ranger...he's really into those lately. :)

Bradley has been SO excited for Valentine's for the past 2 weeks. He got Power Ranger valentine cards for the boys in his pre school class, and Disney princess ones for the girls.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I will probably take them out to dinner and rent a movie and cuddle. They have enough candy and are spoiled rotten so simple is better. I think Valentines is over commercialized any more.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
My little one (who just turned 1 yesterday btw) is getting a stuffed teddy bear. No candy. She had a cupcake yesterday. Does that count towards Valentines?

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
I'm going to make a cake tomorrow and let the kids decorate it as our Valentine's Day celebration. I'll probably make something special for dinner.

DH brought home flowers and chocolate for me today, which was a surprise, because we don't typically exchange gifts. I'm not going to complain. :)

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
Trina said:
I'm going to make a cake tomorrow and let the kids decorate it as our Valentine's Day celebration. I'll probably make something special for dinner.

DH brought home flowers and chocolate for me today, which was a surprise, because we don't typically exchange gifts. I'm not going to complain. :)
I can tell you now, he has a alternate plan in motion.....:cool:

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
leland said:
I can tell you now, he has a alternate plan in motion.....:cool:
Really?! Hmmm... Seriously though, after being married for almost 20 yrs., I doubt it. LOL!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
debralyn is getting some chocolates and I usually give her a flower from the ones DH brings me...lol

SpitNCobra13

PF Fanatic
Oct 21, 2007
Upper Midwest
nothing wrong with showing a little love for the people in your life evilbrent, be it with heart shaped candies, or cuddles, or whatever.

My mom sent me a suprise box of candy from RI-it was nice to open!

evilbrent

PF Addict
Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
oh, yeah. chocolate's great.
it's just.... you're all making such a big deal of it... I thought that v day was for... you know... sad lonely people.

you're saying that it's an actual.... event... in america.

wow.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea, we all show some love over here. It's a cute holiday. They are giving out candy grams in my kids school. I bought them each one with a love note. They are only a dollar.
America Rocks!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Yep I like v-day myself. We don't do anything big or anything. Usually a card but....
For Nichole we are going to get her pics taken (ok so thats more for me! lol) We are going to go get her a toy from target later!

hawtmama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2008
AZ
Since he's only 8 months, he can't have chocolates or anything fun :(

He did wear a super cute shirt though that said "I Stole Mommy's Heart"