What's at the top of YOUR Christmas list?...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
And if you don't celebrate Christmas, what is at the top of your wishlist? Be selfish, think materialistic!

For me, I would have to say a Macbook Pro. Or if I was being completely ridiculous, a Subaru Baja Sport (yellow).

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL! Realistically, a toaster. I'm totally serious. I want like a fancy toaster and a fancy microwave. Mine are just so blah. lol I have a brand new fridge, stove, and dishwasher and my toaster and microwave just don't match.

Unrealistically, a brand new Ford Escape and two tickets to the Rammstein/Deathstars show in Berlin. lmao

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Mmmm... an iPad. But I don't think I was a good enough boy this year for Santa to bring me one. :( Realistically though, I'm not exactly sure what I'd do with it once I have it. Its just so cool! LOL.

And Xero's Ford Escape makes me think... I wouldn't mind finding a Mitsubishi Pajero (or failing that a Toyota Fortuner) under the tree... Well, OK, thinking about it again, I would actually mind finding it under the tree because I would want it IN THE LOUNGE, but lets say the actual car in the garage and the keys under the tree... ahem.

Or Mila Kunis... :swoon:

amyk

PF Regular
Nov 29, 2011
Realistically I could use some sleep and naps! I bet though that I will end up getting sweaters and pocketbooks from my mom. She usually does the same thing each year. I hope you all have good holidays.
Amy K, NJ

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Xero, please tell you husband to get you a fancy toaster for xmas. I will be so disappointed if you don't get it. It's such a 'doable' gift, and it's not selfish at all!

amyk, I hope you get at least ONE nap!!! I got a nap on Thanksgiving and it was AMAZING! Until the neighbor started playing the loud music outside on their DJ equipment that is.

singledad....Pretend she is looking at you. Sorry , that's the best I can do for ya!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Eerily Julie...she's looking at all of us LOL

I don't really know, maybe a new lens for my camera since my smaller lens broke, which means I have to stand very far away to take pics since all I have is my zoom lens. Beyond that...nothing.

I also wouldn't mind an older car, one that I can work on when something goes wrong. I hate the newer ones, they look all nice till they break down. Then you get raped by the mechanic. No thanks, I want to do the work myself.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
m2m, you can work on cars? That's awesome! If you get me the Subaru Baja, you can have my car :) It's old, and there is plenty of work that could be done on it :D

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
A winning lottery ticket!

or

A 7 day, 6 night trip for my daughter, myself, and my best friend to one of those luxury hotels at Disneyworld with a quickpass, a dinner with a princess, and a professional photographer following us!

or

a pair of comfortable shoes.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
stjohnjulie said:
Xero, please tell you husband to get you a fancy toaster for xmas. I will be so disappointed if you don't get it. It's such a 'doable' gift, and it's not selfish at all!
Oh don't worry, I think I will probably get one! lol

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
If I could have anything????

I'd like a long distance call from heaven. It's been a long time since I talked to Mom.

Since thats not possible... please santa.. bring me a ton of paint and new canvas and perhaps a little more talent. :p

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Well I'm (well Santa is) getting my son a toshiba Thrive, which I pretty much prefer over the ipad for eveything except for the thinness....so I need to get busy "setting it up" in these days before christmas..you know, testing...it has to be done...;-)

As for me, I'd really like a nice DSLR.

As for Mila and her ilk, I'm not sure i'd know what to do with her...well, I'd know, but, well you get the point...so, I'd much rather have some adult quality time DW...(and the forum goes "awwwwww")

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
"adult quality time" lol

When DH says something like that, it usually means sex. :p

amyk

PF Regular
Nov 29, 2011
I needed a new car and my husband is the only one working so that was my gift. Amy K, NJ

amyk

PF Regular
Nov 29, 2011
BTW I fnished my school term so I took a long nap today Julie, It really helped! Happy holidays everyone!
Amy K, NJ

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
"adult quality time" lol

When DH says something like that, it usually means sex. :p
well, the beaches are a little cold here this time of year, so long walks are out....;-)