What's the Most Dangerous Part of Sun Exposure?...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
interesting!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/03/what-s-the-most-dangerous-part-of-sun-exposure.aspx?source=nl[/COLOR][/URL]

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Melenoma is the one skin cancer that is easily treatable and rarely anyone dies from it. He is speaking of cancer in general. We all know that.
That's why they make sunscreen. I'm pretty sure this is common knowledge.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea, and then getting a massage with sand there! Oh mother of gawd did that hurt.........I mean it would hurt. lol

sandra.s

Apr 1, 2008
Besides causing serious damage to you skin, the number one worry when going and tanning is skin cancer. I've been reading a lot of articles and hearing stories lately about people under 30 getting melanomas, etc. It really freaked me out! Since when are so many young people getting sick with cancer? The key is sunscreen everyday all day!!!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
sandra.s said:
Besides causing serious damage to you skin, the number one worry when going and tanning is skin cancer. I've been reading a lot of articles and hearing stories lately about people under 30 getting melanomas, etc. It really freaked me out! Since when are so many young people getting sick with cancer? The key is sunscreen everyday all day!!!
I'd say to quit reading and listening to so many stories ;)

Sunscreen is a good idea but you can still get skin cancer without the sun.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
sandra.s said:
cancer has always affected people of all ages

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
meow_173 said:
put sunscreen on that covers the UVA and UVB rays. wear a hat, just don't be silly and not do anything
I use oil!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to beach*

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
XOMLE30 said:
oiling up and hitting the pool now.....kids are napping, i already cleaned the house, and mowed the lawn , made lunch, now its my turn to do nothing.

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!
lucky you!!!!