Whats your opinion.......

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
I've just been thinking about a situation (kinda) that a girl i know is in, and thought i would ask your opinions. first ill give you some background.

I grew up with a guy, well call him C. he was married to a girl named J, they have two kids together, are still friends, but are divorced.

I also grew up with a girl named A. A and J were really close friends, always hung out.

about a year ago, A slept with C. (bad bad bad.) But A also slept with another guy around the same time (lets call him T). She got pregnant. Her and J no longer talk, and rightfully so. All through her pregnancy, she told T he was the father. I'm guessing (but not sure) that near the time she gave birth, she told T he wasnt the father and that C was. So baby girl Savannah has C's last name, but is a spitting image of T.

I just think this is such a messed up situation, like really. It erks me to think that she played two guys, one which already pays support for 2 kids.

Whats your views all!!!!

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
If any of the men have the slighest brain power they would have paternity tests, but if C wishes to be an idiot, then thats his choice.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I agree with both^^^.

While she should have known better, at the end of the day the men need to take care of themselves.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
uh huh, yep.
paternity test in order...
all 3 sound like fools. she is for sleeping around and lying and not even taking responsibility for her actions and them for not making sure the kid is their's.
the guys are getting played right now but eventually she'll get played too.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
so, are A and J still close friends? I'm guessing not.

The one I wonder about is poor Savannah C, where does she end up in the whole gamee a bunch of stupid adults are playing? Child support aside, does she end up with a daddy that loves her...I would go one, but i start to get opinionated...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
IADad said:
so, are A and J still close friends? I'm guessing not.

The one I wonder about is poor Savannah C, where does she end up in the whole gamee a bunch of stupid adults are playing? Child support aside, does she end up with a daddy that loves her...I would go one, but i start to get opinionated...
please please get opinionated!!! i want to know that im not the only one that thinks this is sooo so so so so wrong! Poor child gets caught in the middle!

A and J are DEFINATELY not on speaking terms, as they were best friends but A proceeded to sleep and get impregnated with her exhusband.. so so so bad!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
xox.ilu.xox said:
Cant wait to see what Xero has to say ;) hehe
Haha I was just thinking paternity test. And I'm confused, too. The only two ways you can be forced to pay child support are if A: A paternity test WAS taken already or B: The man signed the paternity papers at the time of the child's birth. Or maybe its different in Canada I guess (but here, you can't just pick any random guy and say "hey that's my kid's dad make him give me money"). But if its not, then either he IS the father or he's dumb enough to sign a paper saying he is lol.

I do feel bad for the child. The whole situation is clearly messed up. I wish I had more to say, but I'm burnt out from my job lately. I'm so tired. They're overworking me really bad. But I need the money, so I take the abuse. haha

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
LOL! its all good.

We dont sign papers at birth, we fill out a whole schwack and mail em off once we are home from the hospital. Im not sure if either one of the guys signed the papers, cuz it was just her and her mom at the birth, and she was listed as the only parent (shes posted a pic on fb of the little card they fill out and put in the babys basinette). Im not sure if parternity tests are needed for child support, as i havent been in that situation ever. lol. but i think in this case with her being (pretty) unsure about Savannah's paternity, that a pat. test is definately in order....i should totally find a pic of both guys and savannah and post it for you guys! lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Seriously I would be interested in deciding who I think she looks like lol.

Yeah they made us fill out all the papers at the hospital (which is probably good because knowing me I'd forget to do it at home). Steve had to fill out/sign like this massive packet that consisted of him specifically claiming paternity. That puts him in the legal position of Eli's father if we were to split up, and he would have to pay child support. If we weren't together or something and he hadn't have signed those papers, I could have ordered a paternity test to determine his legal position as the father and he would just as equally have to pay. However, if he didn't sign the paternity documents and I couldn't prove his paternity through a test, then no one could make him pay me anything (and that seems like it really couldn't be any different no matter where you are in the world, but who knows) and I'm sure he wouldn't just pay me because he felt like it if he wasn't absolutely sure Eli was his.

I think the poor girl deserves to have a father in her life and those poor guys deserve to know which one of them it is. And man, that's pretty slutty too. No offense, you seem like you feel the same way. :p I'd hate to have to say that I'm not too sure which guy I was doing was the one my kid belongs to. :/ Yuck.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
bssage said:
Jerry!jerry!jerry!
hahaha, thats what I was thinking....or isnt it Maury that does all the paternity testing shows?

xox.ilu.xox said:
So i facebook browsed and played with paint a bit and made a pic....these were the best pics i could find....so what do you think?????
I cant see the baby's hands to be sure she is also flashing a gang sign but looks more like T to me

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Ummm I have a confession to make..................IT'S MINE! I'M BABY DADDY!

I think that was the Vulcan hand thing done badly. It means "live long and prosper"

It has C's nose and T's eyes,,,,,,,,,Hmmmmmmmmmmm are we sure she is the real baby mommy??????????

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
michelle, I'm not going to get all opiniated because my opinions had to do with the mother's relative responsibility, and that's not really the issue here, but in general I'll just say a big "WTF?" about these careless fools screwing and screwing with an innocent child's fate, this ain't a game kids.

Oh, and when I want to re-size stuff, I usually do it in photobucket. I upload pics from my PC to photobucket, re-size and post. Just one way.

Does it seem to anyone else like both potential dad's come off as potentiially stoned in these pics (esp Mr. puffy eyed Tux-Monkey) ? Maybe not, maybe I'm just getting too old.

Since ya outed everyone else here, how 'bout we see the little who....um, I mean Mom.