Who's To Know What's "Right" in Parenting?...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
This is extremely long. And I'm missing the point in posting this? I mean, it all makes sense, but I'm thinking I could just read it out of a book if I wanted to know. No offense of course. I'm just missing the "debate" factor in this.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I actually already deleted your duplicate thread. So now there's... no thread. o_O

SavCat

Banned
Dec 31, 2010
I think there's always an inherant debate in parenting about whether to be strict or lenient. This post is an excerpt from my book that is completely available free at drbochner.com. I'm not selling anything there. I just want to share what I believe to be an excellent resource. My book is made up of all the topics most likely to be brought to my psychology practice. My clients find my articles extremely helpful. I hope people will find the debate over strict vs. lenient interesting - and will have plenty of their own input.

BrissyMumma

PF Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I missed the initial post.
Is this topic is about strict vs. lenient parenting ? If so id like to think we all find a middle ground , i think we have. Were a little of both hehe so i guess i really have nothing to add.