Would like to bow out please...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Hey gang. As much as I have loved being part of the "powers that be" I think its time for me, Not to leave the forum as a member. But as a mod. I simply have an overwhelming amount of things demanding my time right now. There should never be any doubt of my love of the forum or you all. I just think its a disservice to remain a mod.

I have a lot of people I would like to recommend. But the two I would suggest would be single dad, And Cybele. I do plan on sticking around. And modding (spam) as long as I have the power. I also plan to continue to share my life with you all. Its just that I find time more limited and and fear I cannot contribute as much as the site deserves.

Please dont mistake this post to be a "Dear John" or as a goodby. I just think it time for a change.

You should all know when I win this 360 mil lotto I will be looking you up and paying for some professional help for you.

All my love: /family should be more about fun than work.
Sincerely
Chloe's dad
Chole's dad
Bryan

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
WTH....can't you just keep the title and we bring on someone else. I think either of those suggestions is fine. There really isn't a huge pool to pull from KWIM?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
mom2many said:
He comes on and teases us then leaves, what kinda bull is that? ;)
I didn't leave....just ran into a busy weekend... I should be back around for a while. Just trying to catch up.