Xero's Photos...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I am actually missing a lot of pictures right now that I have to get off of a hard drive, and a lot of pictures that would need scanned in order for me to fulfill all of the categories! Plus I don't take pictures of myself too often haha so most of them that involve me are old lol, but I did my best and tried to be creative. :D

Photo of me when I think I looked the best, this photo also covers the category of photo of me when drunk LOL I was quite drunk in this pic although you maybe can't tell. It is old but my favorite picture of myself.

Photo of Eli looking his best (this is just my favorite picture of him, its so cute):

Photo of me looking the worst lol, this picture is just so dumb:

Photo of Eli, DH, and DH's stepmom with a non domesticated animal (giraffes haha):

Picture of me with someone that I truly hate/despise (I wont go into why because its awkward):

Photo not of me eating my favorite food, but at least pretending I'm going to eat my friend's cheeseburger for the sake of a funny picture:

Not the whole family, but Eli at his first birthday party:

Photo of Eli with food all over his face:

Photo of Eli sucking on a binky (held by DH's stepmom):

Old, but my favorite picture of me and DH:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
A couple photos of Eli doing something gross haha:
Playing in spilled milk on my end table:

Eating spaghetti off of a restaurant table:

Photo of something that represents where we live, and also my favorite color (we are surrounded by vinyards, and purple):

A couple photos of me when I was a kid:

As a hobby I like to draw cartoons, if I had a scanner these days I could show you the cartoons I draw of Eli lol, but we'll have to settle for an old one of a character from a show:

EDITED to add, a more recent picture of Eli because all of the ones I used for the categories are so old lol:

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Sam say's Inyuasha? (sp?) for your cartoon....love it it's very good.

Where to start Eli...ok I could eat him up!

What a cutie you were as a little one, Eli looks a lot like you.

We have some beautiful vineyards around here also, one day I need to go get some pic's of them.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Haha yeah I guess it was kind of asking for curiosity, saying it like that. Well, hopefully you guys wont be judgemental about it, keep in mind how young DH and I both are. To make an extremely long, dramatic story short, she is my best friend's younger sister (and was a friend of mine too at the time) and DH cheated on me with her when I was pregnant with Eli. We were all a bunch of young stupid teenagers when it happened, but obviously I still hate her guts. DH is not even close to being the same as he used to be, and I trust him with every last fiber of my being, and it took us a LONG TIME to get to that point. He has done a lot of making up.

Eli DOES look a lot like me haha, I wish I had pictures of DH from when he was a baby too. Again, scanner issue. Oh well. And yes, InuYasha! I don't watch it anymore, but I was a big fan when I was in high school, still a watcher of anime I just have different tastes these days.

Thanks Dadu, its one of my favorites too. :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I can understand why you dislike her, but hey when we are young we sometimes don't think the consequences through. Heck that is why Chuck and I ran into the problems we did.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I completely agree! I have actual been extremely civil with her as well, I have probably been 100x's more forgiving to her than anyone else would be. If it were anyone else I could have easily just never seen or talked to her again, but unfortunately like I said she is my best friend's younger sister so I still see her sometimes. She has apologized to me a lot and we are actually "okay" with each other, will even have trivial conversation if we are in a room together etc. But on the inside I still have hard feelings about it, and I would never consider being friends with her again or trusting her in any way, or anything like that.

But the way I see it, I am definitely not perfect, and we are all only human. I don't have to like her or be her friend, but I have come to accept that people make mistakes.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
great pics

The indescretions of youth are certainly easier to understand and get over than those of responsible adults. Glad you made it through that. Sometimes it take making it through stress to really test a relationship and make it stronger.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you IADad! I tend to agree. :)

And ilu, my camera will be in the mail soon! lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's right I'm cute! lmao :p

No but for real I'm just a huge nerd. :eek: