You don't have a pig in your kitchen for nothing...

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
Their are many people, whom be forum members and or readers. So I reference these people. I use my personal life, expriences, for examples, and explainations. If you are not understanding then please question my responces. To have further detail.

You might find my responses to be cruel, but the world where these problems thrive in, is just as cruel as well. These words could be described as a "<I>devil abduct</I>", but you have to remember, the devil also worships god. If you can't see from both sides of playing feild, then the outcome is fruitless, repeatitive and...

This is not real life. This is not a place to go for direct answers or help. This is place for consideration of what might aid you. Not a place to just hear what you want to hear. Not some heartless practitioner who grewed up in yuppie pines, or rude road. I know many people who are like this. They will get the same rubbish, negotiation and keep looking for the answer they want to hear. Like somebody wanted to blah blah bla, but they kept hearing "yes" and more "yes" statements. However he finally found a statement, and without reguard carried it out.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Dadu2004 said:
I'm lost.
I believe he is trying to excuse his rudeness, sexism, racism, homophobia, bigotry, prejudice and his recommendatuons of child abuse and pedophilia. Frankly, I can't understand why he hasn't been banned yet...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
singledad said:
I believe he is trying to excuse his rudeness, sexism, racism, homophobia, bigotry, prejudice and his recommendatuons of child abuse and pedophilia. Frankly, I can't understand why he hasn't been banned yet...
Because there has been no actual guidelines broken....at this point and it was aimed towards me more then anything.

Regalsin, you are walking a fine line and I will answer your question since you chose to bring this out of private and into public. You may play devils advocate all you want, you may have a difference of opinion and you may relate it to past experiences. You may not try to cleverly hide all of what singledad had to say as "help". If you have a problem with people who are gay..say it. Don't hide behind all of your words and innuendo. You are entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is, however be for warned that anymore nonsense will lead me to ban you from the site.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
singledad said:
Aaaahhhh, didn't read the other posts. Seems I shouldn't waste my time.

How you doing singledad? All well?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
This doesn't make any sense. Is english your first language? What exactly are you trying to say?

And you just got here, and you're tying to say "what kind of place" this is? This whole thread is rude and pointless. You are hanging by a thread right now as far as banning goes. Cut the crap and use respect and common curtisy in your posts, or you can just find another forum to muck up with your strange personality.

RegalSin

Banned
Sep 3, 2011
I am not any of those things mentioned. I surely never reccomended vicious acts or that people should damage their children in the proccess.

If I partly agree with spanking, whipping, beating, or whatever you call it. So what. Sometimes coperal punishment sloves a problem. However I also believe once somebody figures out. "Hey I can run away, and forget this", that such punishments should stop. However I also believe that if you can't be physical near to a family member, then your might as well be pen pals. I hate that feeling when I can't even hug, smell, or taste a family member. All parents here have to agree the smell of freshly born baby is one of the greatest smells in the world. That it is new, brimming with promise. It makes me cold, that family members would come up to me and ask me for money, or sign papers, but when I want a hug, cuddle, or kiss them on the head they pull away and scream at me like if I am trying to kill them. I kiss my family member on her cheecks, like I normally do and the boyfreind is looking at me, like if we have sex or something. I mean so what, she is part of me idiot what do you want.

When hitting people became abusive? I am only thinking about the Catholic Church. I remember a nun who actually had a heart attacking spanking a young boy. She broke down in the middle of it. The priest ( a former young boy, said she got into it too much ). This church also introduced BDSM to American society, by the Tudors, who did not have an decendents for the obvious reasons. That is my idea about spanking. However a bop over the head, a slap to the face, or even a paddle to the buns is a simple method of disipline even used in some work places, including the military, prison, and nusery. It becomes abusive, only when people starts to take advantage of it. Imagine a mother smacking the living daylights out of somebody, not for the disiplinary measures but the fact she hates the child. Maybe the childs parent was a rapist, or maybe she eracist and has something against the childs outside appearance. I actually have family members who are like that and the outcome is not pretty. They join gangs, use drugs, or even try to kill themselves.

I will admit this. I believe the creation and of lesbians and homosexuals is a desease on the face of this planet. We can disambiguate them without violent means, and even restore them back to heterosexual normalization. At some point in their lives, the interpretation the definition of heterosexual sex was lost and replace with same sex desires. Like boys who kept on kissing each other, or was afraid of the opposite sex. I myself knew the joy of girls from I was a kid. My parents was somewhat itimate in front of me, and it rubbed off a bit. I never even understood the bees and the birds, until recently. These homosexuals and lesbians, are based on a higher or lowkey thinking that allows them to make that decision. I work with, went to school with, and for a short time lived with homosexuals. We got along and never once we even talked about their sexual preferences.
These are my ideas on same sex intimacy. I do not believe in lining them up like stared marked Judes from the 1940's, and shooting them in a straight line like the great bloody Boston massacure. If we could just push their activities back to clubs and the only place in fiction is videos and fictional pulp, and images, we can limit them. Why do I feel this way? All my life people have verbally abused me for my looks, the way I walk, and talk. They have used anti-samesex slander against me in more ways then one. Words that has nothing to do with the subject created by innocent children who parents are hatefilled. Instead of disipling these people, we just erase the entire conversation to begin from the slate of the earth. Like in East Asia, while same sex intimacy exsists nobody talks about it, like a natural disaster and that people should ignore the topic to begin with. This way both people can be spared. The same sex intimacy can exsist in society in the clubs, fiction, and public but their is no parade. More importantly the hatefilled morons can forget about their exsistance teach their children the ritcious way of heterosexual intimacy.

That brings us to the next topic. Pedophiles. Here is what I consider a pedophile. 1. A person who proceeds in the act of sex with babies. 2. These people do not see gender but the shape of children. 3. They are obssessed with children, and not the business of children.

A pedophile is not a man whome has built up a great deal overtime and wants to have sex with a girl ( like the long island lolita ). This is the normal trend and will continue to be forever. The only reason why men are able is the preference of men by women. A woman is allowed to what she wants with her body, no matter what, as a man. Now here is the problem. People do not really understand how the law of consent works.

Age of consent is an optional law. It lowers the bar so that people have a consideration of sex with genders are mature. The age of consent is a true complete adult ratio, and not finalization adult period. In USA the age of consent is 17 but people say it is 16, and most women have sex when they are 14. In Japan for the obvious reasons it is 16 but again people go for 14 and they even have sex at 12. In Euro the standard ( the enforced world standard ) is 20, and in Europe it is 17. In spain for the obvious reasons it is 13. Seriously the age of consent is a joke law, and is protected by natural laws. The victim must come foward. In most cases the victim will come foward being brainwashed, peer preasured, or mislead by media. The lawyers, counclers, and people will say anything to the victim to push them to come foward. Remember most actors becomes lawyers and a lawyer does not fight for justice but for their case. In most cases a victim is never a victim to begin with and will never come foward.

What is stopping these men ( young or old ) from having sex with the young women and girls. 1. They need to be able to go on a date. Most young women are babied ( especially America ) and are still playing with dolls into the age of 44 ( and more ). Small bodied women are extremly brainwashed beings, that they are still children in body ( but not in mind ).
So that destroys that oppertunity. Secondly the person who is responsible for the young girl, is going to know, this wolf is after my daughters body. This is the stereotype ( lock your doors, and shut your windows ) that has been around since the post World War era.

WE GET THE MEN MARRIED. Once men are married they will stop being preditor towards other women. They might hit on women still. Like the middle east, we pry into our children lives, and make sure their happy and making babies. As long as their is a ring on a finger, all other girls, women, and what nots are off limits. More married men, means less Long Island lolitas.

But wait wont men want their women to be just and good as younger women. When a women grows up she has a certain shape, and during the womens rights movement, women stop following the trend of a regular woman, because men abused them too much. This is what set off that reaction.

What is the worst case senario? Take my family member who was went threw being assualted. First by her family member on her mothers side, and then by the bastards in the mental clinic they dumped her in. Think about it, the culperate that original did this to her was not a stanger but
an extended family member, an uncle. She was not even 10 when this occured. The people who sappose to help her gave her "special hugs" and
all of that crap. Brianwashed her further, she is like a disabled person. Again she was obducted from the medical facility by the people that worked there. They did things to her, and probably could have killed her, but the guy came foward. That is your heterosexual pedophile case. An untrustworthy family member and a criminal intent working in a place full of disable people. Not a 21 year old making out with a 12 year old.

Lets talk about truamatization. The right for somebody to distubute the same pain that in effect inflicted upon them. I imagine that pain to be a tourture of some sort, that is unknown to human senses. Does it make sense for an high over achieving student to transfer to over six or more highschools, junior-high, or elematery schools? It must be a sick feeling for somebody to jump from village to village fleeing like some sorta criminal in a no name nation. Yes I am talking about those people, they go to the highest peak, point their magic finger and the cherries of capitalism and screams Charles Manson like a dirty word, until a public servant set them on mute. Most of them become Andy Worhols instead, and plays the tune of the pied piper swallowing the masses of children into a forgotten mountain. Most forgets and become a nightmarish dream they laugh at.
Everybody is truamatized at one point in their lives. People call this discentization, while others call it growing up.

Frankly, I can't understand why can't people just get along, and consideration for peoples actions, instead of singing the song of 666 into the belly of the monster known as modernization ( Westernization, Americanization, Globalization ). A bunch of puppets on strings that can never be cut.

I am not trying to be rude, in any manor whatsoever. I gave my best idea of the matters invovled, and for some, it is reasonable and helpfull. That is what a thread is, a patch full of ideas, intertwining. Also the internet is not alive, it is just html after html that is their until the mainters quit. In fact I hope the internet is canceled so we can go back to living normal.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Thank you thank you thank you to whoever banned him:notworthy:.
This guy is either a very skilled troll (LOL strange concept, isn't it? But he did manage to tread around the rules for a long time) or for real. I sincerely hope its the first, since the thought that he could really be out there, probably forcing himself on an 11-year old girl is sickening... &lt;Shudder&gt;

Dadu2004 said:
Aaaahhhh, didn't read the other posts. Seems I shouldn't waste my time.

How you doing singledad? All well?
Nope, don't waste your time. And all's well on this side, thanks. Life is good. :)

Last edited:

parentastic

PF Fiend
Jul 22, 2011
Canada
singledad said:
Thank you thank you thank you to whoever banned him:notworthy:.
This guy is either a very skilled troll (LOL strange concept, isn't it? But he did manage to tread around the rules for a long time) or for real. I sincerely hope its the first, since the thought that he could really be out there, probably sleeping with an 11-year old girl is sickening...
I know, same thoughts here. In some of his posts, I honestly was wondering if it was not worth calling the police; there is a couple places where he speaks of mass murders as if they were justified. Scary guy.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Well he lost me, I thought he was a type of religious fanatic. I was really lost about the pig thing. I couldn't figure out where that fit into religion?

RandyGold

Apr 23, 2021
Wait, I don't understand. What does it have to do with my kitchen and pigs there? I thought it was about kitchens, so I might be off-topic there. Do you guys know where to get kitchen cabinets and Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia? I'm planning a remodeling in my house, and these rooms are the ones I decided to start with.