So, what is everyone in your family up to?...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
cybele said:
You know what SD, I don't think I have ever seen your daughter's name before... I went "Wait... who is Steffi? ... ... ...OOOHHHHH!"
That was my first thought also, and I've been on this board for forever.

SD I don't think you've ever used her name.....:laugh:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I remember him using it, I remember her name being Stephanie. He used to have a little picture of her in his signature with her name under it. :)

Shaun those are all really good ideas! Keep up with them if you can and I bet some stress levels will go down and happy levels will go up. :)

skmom

PF Regular
Jun 25, 2009
Hi everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I've posted here. My boys will be 2 in a few weeks. Time flies. It feels like yesterday I found this board while I was 35 weeks pregnant, on bed rest and bored to death.

We are all doing great. I haven't gone back to work yet and I'm not sure I want to. I was an attorney but I've been earning some extra money painting and I love it. Painting has always been my first love and thankfully my husband's job allows us to live without me having to have a steady income. Carter is busy busy busy during tax season most days I barely see him but it's almost over.

The boys are keeping us busy. They are full of energy and my big kid husband has them on skateboards and jumping from the table to the couch, giving me a heart attack. We've taken them camping and hiking a few times now and they love it. Going out is still an adventure, lol. I have to always allow for extra "twin time". That what Carter and I call it. It's the time at the store spent answering "Are they twins?" "Are they identical?" "Are they boys?" "Can you tell them apart?" "Were they conceived naturally?" :nah: The babies love the attention though so it's all good. They look so grown up to me now, their hair is all grown in and they're talking a lot. It's just incredible to think back to those first few months.

Here are some new pictures:

Sitting in the bath bucket.

Playing in the mud.

Kai on his skateboard.

Swim school with daddy.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Xero: they are defo working :)

its great that the older two have really stepped up looked after the youngest two once a week (often on a Thursday) and then to help dad or mum when the other parent is out of the house. Mind you Cameron really pushed them on Thursday last week I think they were close to having an anything goes fight if we hadn't come home when we did.

Last edited:

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Savannah and Gray are in Pre-K and are doing extremely well. They attend a Friends School so I spend a lot of time there with them because they encourage a lot of parental involvement. They'll be in Kindergarten this Fall, so we're just trying to make sure they are ready for that.

We bought a house with a pool last year, so we started them out with swimming lessons and that is continuing. We're also starting different activities to see what they're interested in. So far they both really like soccer. Dance class not so much. It's still early, but, they don't take after me much when it comes to activities - except maybe Savannah a little. I finally decided I wanted to start playing the piano again and she will sit with me while I play. But, I think my kids are going to be little jocks like their Dad (the other one, not me).

Husband is busy with doctor stuff. Patients and interns and all of that.

Me . . . I just make sure everything is running as smooth as possible.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
skmom said:
Thank you. They'll be 2 on April 14th.
Oh wow just a couple months older than my youngest! :) He will be 2 June 15th.

Last edited:

_Mimi

Jul 26, 2022
Oh, as of now we're just home I got good news being a week pregnant there our registration for the family swim lesson with be off for mommy, thanks my very sweet sister promise that she can be with me while my little peanut and dad is playing out on the water.

robertopupka

Dec 7, 2022
We want to redo the whole renovation of our house and finish another team for our baby girl, we have already settled all but one purchase - the heating.The UK's leading online store for radiators we were advised by friends, we understand that this is our solution.Thanks them for the advice, I think for you it will be just as useful!

Last edited: