5 NEGATIVES??? What's up then?...

lelo2006

Jan 10, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
So let me first let you know that with my fist two kids the result from a home pregnancy test were INSTANT! As soon as the pee hit the area both lines were there BANG!. Now so far I've been tracking myself pretty good and knowing when I'll be fertile so what days are the days to be careful when having sex and what days are I wouldn't say free to do whatever but if a mistake should happen then I should okay. I don't let mistakes happen though, but I'm not on birth control or anything like that and of course hubby doesn't like the rubbers. But my last period was March 6th and since then nothing. Almost a month. Now I've had periods like this before but still. I've taken 5 pregnancy test all come up with a stong negative which with me is weird cause with my first two if I was, I was.

Any idea's? just a late period? Something else or is it time to go to the doc's and get a blood test done?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm confused, if your last period was March 6th you're not even really late yet. Do you usually have more than one period a month?

lelo2006

Jan 10, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Lately, since I've been monitoring my period I've had about a week and a half between when my last one hit and my new one begins. So with how it's been running my next period should have started at the end of March or very beginning of April. Not this far into it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Late period.

Wait another week before you get too excited, you're probably fine. The body isn't always right on time.