20 Cousins at the Beach...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
That's so cool!!! So I have to ask, how many siblings did all of these 20 grandkids come from? And how did manage to get everyone in line like that!!!???

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I was wondering the same thing as Julie, between me and my sister there are 18 nieces and nephews, just wait till my other sister and brother start having them...my mom can barely keep up as it is LOL

Great pic!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
great pic... what a rare occassion, glad you captured it. I did notice one steath adult crounching behid the little ones, well done.

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
Thanks all. There are 8 of us. That makes 2.5 children per. That's just replacement statistics. My dad would like us to produce a few more so we could contribute to growth, but I'm predicting just one more, possibly two.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
8! Another big family! My husband is one of 10, so I married into a big family. And to make matters even a little more complicated, we live on a island of 5,000 people. So now I am related to just about everyone. :)

Are you going to have more children MomoJA? What about you M2M???

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
Not me. I never intended to have just one, but it worked out that way. Now, I'm way too old to have another. My daughter hasn't accepted that yet.

She told me the other day when after she asked for two brothers (her cousin has two brothers) I told her that I wouldn't be having any more babies, "Well, you aren't married yet. You have to get married and have a baby and then get married and have another baby. That's how it works."

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That is so cool!!! Holy grandkids! lol Sure looks like it was a nice day out too. :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
MomoJA said:
"Well, you aren't married yet. You have to get married and have a baby and then get married and have another baby. That's how it works."
:) Yeah, that's how it works :D A couple of weeks after Ilo was born I asked Luca what he thought about having a little brother.... he said it was cool, that he wanted 10 more. I told him he'd have to talk to his dad about that, I'm finished!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I was done at #7 but #8 had other plans lol. It's not the babies/children that are the problem it's the pregnancys that I hate, mine are horrible!

On a side note Cole, my 9 year old, asked for triplet boys. Untold him when he was older he could start his own army with his own wife.