5 year old nephew thinks he is fat!...

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
cwolfe said:
I will talk to my other sister and see if she might be able to take him out. I agree it could make a big difference for him.
I think this is a fantastic idea. Just knowing that there is someone in the world who cares about him, and for whom he isn't the "least favourite", would mean the world to him!

cwolfe

Sep 3, 2013
Sorry I just saw him and he seems to being pretty good. I told him I really liked his shirt and he was so happy to tell me all about it and made no negative comments about how he looked in it or anything else all day. Plus his mom posted on Facebook that she took him to the movies, without his brothers and made a night of it candy and all. So I think the school contacted her about it and things seem better so far!

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
:)That is an awesome update!!! Maybe they did, it sounds like something opened her eyes to it. Absolutely love it! Thanks for posting

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
So glad to hear that! It does sound like maybe the school contacted her and that probably opened her eyes to the situation. Sometimes people just need some sense shocked into them. She still has time to turn things around with him.

youngsteve

Dec 3, 2013
Havana
Kids are very emotional in nature or by default they don't have the ability to deal with their emotions and feelings, therefore sometimes they can do suspicious things. So it s better to deal with care with them; childhood obesity or fat problems are basically common with children, just because of eating habits. But we parents are elders are able to understand the situation and instead of embarrassing them; we should inspire and aware about the facts of right eating. the below article describe the entire fact about right diet.

http://howtoknowz.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/how-to-eat-a-balanced-diet/[/URL]