A healthy baby boy!!...

artistinspired

PF Regular
Mar 14, 2011
Oregon
oh really? ah im glad she didnt have to have a c section. i know eh...i dont think ive hearr of anyone having 2 hr labour.
What a cutie! new babies smell so good, mmm, memories :)

My mom is five foot nothing and gives birth to nine plus pound kids with huge heads, she never had a C-section. My youngest brother is 15, it took her three and half hours to push him out..lol..2 plus with the other brother and 2 plus with me too. Your wife is a trooper! that is hard stuff!

emergencydentis

PF Regular
Jan 8, 2011
USA
Wow!!! this is a very cute and a very healthy little baby! tell us how much he weigh? you know it's not just a question, it's a medically related.<FONT font="Arial"> Babies born weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces or less are considered low birthweight. Low birth weight babies have a higher risk for serious health problems. But I can see your baby boy looks healthy so he must be over 5 pounds..am I right?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Babies born weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces or less are considered low birthweight. Low birth weight babies have a higher risk for serious health problems. But I can see your baby boy looks healthy so he must be over 5 pounds..am I right?[/COLOR]
[/quote]

first off he told us 9 lbs 15 oz on page 2 and second, it's kind of a rude question. He didn't ask your medical opinion. Why would you presume any baby was low birth weight unless the parent raised concerns?

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Babies born weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces or less are considered low birthweight. Low birth weight babies have a higher risk for serious health problems. But I can see your baby boy looks healthy so he must be over 5 pounds..am I right?[/COLOR]
[/quote]

lol no shit

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol that's some raaaandom info emergencydentis, and seems kind of irrelevent, but OK. I like how your font changes halfway through too, that's interesting. Anyway if you were reading the thread you'd know his kid was born almost double that lol.