A mother's thoughts please! - Thank You!...

ComputersAreFun

Aug 17, 2009
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><SIZE size="125">I am a twenty-three year old male. The reason I am on here is, I would like to get a mothers perspective and thoughts on something. On Yahoo Answers people can be very mean, snotty, and sometimes down right abusive. I thought people on here would be a little more kind.

The problem I have is this. I live in a state were we have cold winters but very hot summers. During most of our summers we have very hot humid weather in the nineties. Sometimes my family and I will
</SIZE>
each </SIZE>[/FONT]<FONT font="Times New Roman"><SIZE size="125">sit in front of his or her own fan. We will all be dripping wet in sweat. Although that's sounds bad thats not the issue.

A few years ago we had a bunch of hot humid weather in the summer. I bet we had a lot of ninety degree days. My whole body was sweating. After a while I started getting a rash on the inside of my thighs. At that time I was wearing mens briefs. They kept rubbing as I would walk and making me sore. Changing my undies and washing more often didn't help much. Finally I told my mother the embarrassing story. My mom then took me to store were I bought some boxers and got some cream for the rash.

The boxers and cream did help the rash but the boxers felt uncomfortable. I grew up wearing mens briefs and boxer briefs since I was a young toddler. Boxers felt so loose and awkward to me. Last summer I tried Hanes Hi-Cut Briefs for women. The reason I wear these is this...

1. Some women say Hanes and Fruit of the Loom underwear are paper thin. This helps me so I don't sweat as bad down there. I like how they are breathable and the fact that their Hi-Cut. This lets more air down there.

2. They are lightweight. Since the fabric is not as heavy or thicker like a lot of mens underwear they don't rub me down there. They just lightly touch my skin.

3. Their more like briefs. Some people, I think, call these Hi-Cut briefs. They give me the support down there, which I like. Wearing boxers, I felt like I was going commando.

The reason why I say all this is, I started wearing womans underwear for reason above. I was just curious what mothers would think about this? Also I was curious if any mothers on hear have a son that wears panties? Please don't say I am sick. This is not being made up! If I talked about this face to face most people including my family would have a million thoughts racing through their mind.
</SIZE>

TabascoNatalie

PF Addict
Jun 1, 2009
England and somewhere else
I think you're way too old that your mother should be worrying about your underwear. we don't live in middle ages anymore. go to any supermarket. there are so many different models, sizes, textures of underwear so you should find what you like best.

Rosa

PF Enthusiast
Jun 30, 2009
Wales
Well I normally steal my husbands pants, I think they are loads comfier than girls knickers!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
honestly this is a parenting forum...we don't care at all what kind of underwear your wearing.

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Totally agree that it sounds like a troll.

First of all - makes no sense that a womans underwear would help you with chafing.. the part that rubs is not covered.

And I do think it's very weird. How are you going to feel at a urinal when another guy catches a glimpse of your pink or flowered panties?

If you are for real and just really that clueless.. please go to walmart and look for something called 'Boxer Briefs'. Pretty sure that will solve your problem and allow you to keep your man dignity at the same time.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Cthru said:
If you are for real and just really that clueless.. please go to walmart and look for something called 'Boxer Briefs'. Pretty sure that will solve your problem and allow you to keep your man dignity at the same time.
I don't know Cthru... nothing really makes me feel more manly than a pair of pink Victoria's Secret Cheekies that say "Angel" on the back. ;)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
I don't know Cthru... nothing really makes me feel more manly than a pair of pink Victoria's Secret Cheekies that say "Angel" on the back. ;)
We'll be expecting those pictures in the album soon.