A promise to my children...

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
<SIZE size="100">I promise that I will teach you these things. Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility and to be fair and caring.</SIZE>

<SIZE size="100">I want you to;</SIZE>

<LIST>

• <LI>
  • Be honest. Not to lie cheat or steal.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Be reliable so that people can believe in you.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Have the courage to do whats right.</LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Treat others with respect.</SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Be accepting of differences and be considerate others. </SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Use good manners. </SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • Do what you are supposed to do.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Persevere and always do your best</LI>
    <LI>
  • Use self-control and think before you act.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Be accountable for your words, actions, and attitudes</LI>
    <LI>
  • Play by the rules</LI>
    <LI>
  • Take turns and share</LI>
    <LI>
  • Not take advantage of others</LI>
    <LI>
  • Treat all people fairly</LI>
    <LI>
  • Forgive others</LI>
    <LI>
  • Help people in need</LI>
    <LI>
  • Obey laws and rules</LI>
    <LI>
  • Respect authority</LI>
    <LI>
  • Protect the environment</LI>
    <LI>
  • Volunteer</LI>
</LIST>I promise to work hard to show you how to do these things. I know that sometimes it will get hard and that it would be easier for me to overlook things to save peace in the home or because sometimes I just won't feel like bothering with the little things. But I promise to you that even when its easier for me to walk by I will remember that my job is 24/7 and that in the end you will never learn what I don't teach you. Your punishment will fit the crime. I want you to think about your mistakes and regret them. An easy punishment is easy to forget, the ones that are hard you'll remember. And know that it is so much simpler to just "let it go" and let you have your way, but I won't. You may think I'm unfair, you may not even like me now while your a child, but one day, when you are grown you will come to realize that all of our trials and tribulations have made you into a better person. And that all of it was done because I love you and want you to have the best life possible. These values are more important that what I could ever buy you in a store. They are more important that anything you perceive now as important. One day you will look in the mirror and realize how hard it is to parent.. but you'll be proud of who you are because your parent made this promise to you.

Twilight

Banned
Feb 12, 2012
http://goo.gl/TQMHc
Good information!

If you want to treat your child/children for free please read on.

I recently found this awesome site which gave me free tickets to see the Twilight movie in the cinema!
Which was awesome as I was pretty much living on nothing and my daughter deserved a treat!

I thought I'd share the site with you all as I've learned so much from this site!

To get your tickets go to: http://goo.gl/TQMHc

Enter your email address (I tried entering a fake email but they need you to confirm the email)

Within a week you will have your FREE twilight tickets!

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
I promise that I will teach you these things. Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility and to be fair and caring.</SIZE>[/B]

<SIZE size="100">I want you to;</SIZE>

<LIST>

• <LI>
  • Be honest. Not to lie cheat or steal.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Be reliable so that people can believe in you.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Have the courage to do whats right.</LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Treat others with respect.</SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Be accepting of differences and be considerate others. </SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • <SIZE size="100">Use good manners. </SIZE></LI>
    <LI>
  • Do what you are supposed to do.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Persevere and always do your best</LI>
    <LI>
  • Use self-control and think before you act.</LI>
    <LI>
  • Be accountable for your words, actions, and attitudes</LI>
    <LI>
  • Play by the rules</LI>
    <LI>
  • Take turns and share</LI>
    <LI>
  • Not take advantage of others</LI>
    <LI>
  • Treat all people fairly</LI>
    <LI>
  • Forgive others</LI>
    <LI>
  • Help people in need</LI>
    <LI>
  • Obey laws and rules</LI>
    <LI>
  • Respect authority</LI>
    <LI>
  • Protect the environment</LI>
    <LI>
  • Volunteer</LI>
</LIST>
I promise to work hard to show you how to do these things. I know that sometimes it will get hard and that it would be easier for me to overlook things to save peace in the home or because sometimes I just won't feel like bothering with the little things. But I promise to you that even when its easier for me to walk by I will remember that my job is 24/7 and that in the end you will never learn what I don't teach you. Your punishment will fit the crime. I want you to think about your mistakes and regret them. An easy punishment is easy to forget, the ones that are hard you'll remember. And know that it is so much simpler to just "let it go" and let you have your way, but I won't. You may think I'm unfair, you may not even like me now while your a child, but one day, when you are grown you will come to realize that all of our trials and tribulations have made you into a better person. And that all of it was done because I love you and want you to have the best life possible. These values are more important that what I could ever buy you in a store. They are more important that anything you perceive now as important. One day you will look in the mirror and realize how hard it is to parent.. but you'll be proud of who you are because your parent made this promise to you.[/QUOTE]

Beautifully said Mom2all. Your children are lucky to have you as a parent. :)