abbey.barclay...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey guys, I'm on the 3rd shift here LOL and I've noticed that not only has abbey.barclay posted in another very old thread (which I closed, and warned her in) but she has also posted two very spammy threads which I have deleted. Generally, the minute I see spam on the forum at night I delete the spam, then ban the spammer. But I'm not sure what to do with her because there was no ACTUAL link to anything in the spam for some reason, and also among these bad posts, she has also got a long list of regular posts. Given, most of them are spelled badly and incredibly (and suspiciously) hard to understand, she has still been posting as though she wants to be a part of the forum.

I don't really know how to make this kind of judgement call, so I figured I'd leave this one up to you guys for the morning but I wanted you to get all the info from me. I don't know if maybe she just needs a warning PM or an infraction perhaps before banning, but I don't know enough about either of those to do them as I am still new at this. :) Or maybe she just needs banned, but I didn't want to get in trouble for being too strict or too hasty or anything. (I would like to though hahaha) Let me know what you guys decide to do so that I am educated for future incidents.

Thanks guys! :D

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
She has already been infracted once by me. Infract her again and in the PM state that she has been warned multiple times via the threads, PM's, an infraction and that this is her last warning. If she has to be told again she will be banned.