About Me...

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
Well, I'm new here, so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 boys, a 3 year old and a 1 month old. I'm currently on Maternity Leave, so I'm home all day. My husband work afternoons, so I rarely see him.

This is actually part of the reason why I found this forum. My closest friend is a single gay man so he doesn't have much interest in my parenting troubles and when we do hang out, it's not very often. Two children makes one quite busy. The next closest friends I have live about an hour drive away, so again, making it difficult to find time to meet up. At least they are parents and understand the fun children can be.

So, anyway, this had led me to be somewhat lonely. It was actually my husband's idea to try and find a parenting forum online to be able to talk to people who can relate to me. This seems like a good place so far. Hopefully, I post more than I lurk.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
You came to the right place. We all bounce idea of each other when we aren't busy acting like goof balls.