Adding moderators...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Friends and Family of PF -

Today is a momentous day with this annoucement! I have received permission to add 2-3 new moderators to this forum! Also, we will be installing new software to help curb the issue with spam that we are receiving. Great big "thank you" to the admins for making this happen!

Regarding the moderators....

1. If you are interested in becoming a moderator here, please send me a PM that you are interested with any pertinent information (availability, etc.). I will compile a list of those people, and Fallon and I will make a decision on how many and who to promote.

2. Keep in mind that a moderator is a COMMITMENT! You are responsible for the upkeep of the forum, moderating issues between users, always showing maturity and responsibility. We will promote someone who we feel will best uphold these. This isn't a position to be taken lightly, or that you can only do once per week. This is a constant, never-ending, thankless job. You aren't paid, you're very rarely recognized. So why do it? Because you love this place and what to see it succeed!!!

Soooo....

If you're interested, please PM me ASAP, as we'll be making this decision in the next few days!

-Steve

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
alrighty then. cool.

think plenty of folks here would be happy to help. glad to see that ya'll will get it. as ya said it is a big job, ya'll volunteer your time, and ya don't complain. the mods are important to a good forum but sometimes they can't do it all by themselves. with one that is as popular as pf--well that's a big job for one or two.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Good for you guys for getting some help! It's not really fair for the whole forums well-being to rest on two people. There are quite a few here I'd like to see with the Mod hat :p