Ahh, I just realised...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
As of the 30th of January it will be the first time since 1995 that I will not have a child below school age at home or be pregnant.

Sure, Sasha was at kindergarten last year, but he only went three days a week and they weren't full days and I made my work schedule work around that, and I don't intend on changing my hours.

I am going to have two days a week at home by myself. I am so excited, what do I do? Can I just lie on the couch and watch TV all day? Please tell me I can do this.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
I know what's going to happen though, I will have all these things planned and I will end up helping at the school again.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Make sure you have a few weeks of 'don't have do anything' days so you can get bored of it, but not used to it :) In the last two years I've had a total of 4 days where I didn't have to do anything for 7 hours or so. Two of them were actually in a ROW! I was all out of sorts on the second day and didn't know what to do with myself. I suggest you remove yourself from your house though. That way you will not be temped to do housework! ENJOY!!!

Neway

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2012
Australia
cybele said:
As of the 30th of January it will be the first time since 1995 that I will not have a child below school age at home or be pregnant.

Sure, Sasha was at kindergarten last year, but he only went three days a week and they weren't full days and I made my work schedule work around that, and I don't intend on changing my hours.

I am going to have two days a week at home by myself. I am so excited, what do I do? Can I just lie on the couch and watch TV all day? Please tell me I can do this.
Oh I soooo want to be you right now!

You can dooooooo it! :yes::jiggy:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nice!! Haha. In August my oldest will start Kindergarten full time. I will still have a 2 year old at home, but I am so used to having two little ones at home that I can't imagine it! Lol all I can do is hope the little guy still takes naps by that time! That would be fantastic!!

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Enjoy it Cybele... I would. I never really got chance to experience full days off because I was always the main 'worker' Charlotte did work in veterinary nursing came out for to mother Sam and Callum then went back to uni because she was bored of being at home by this point callum was 2 and she had been off work for 3 years. I'd spend a little while doing it till the appeal of doing nothing goes then go into work, or uni or a new hobby or something to fill the time and develop your skills, passions and ability you never know when they will come to be useful (can you guess I'm a teacher?)