Another boy!...

yunihara

PF Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2010
Nebraska
Well, I first have to apologize for being gone. It's been a hectic few months. My twins turned 11 (and that scares me just a little) and my wife just hit the third trimester mark! There was a little turbulence at first so we were worried, but everything is prefectly fine now, and we are impatiently (her more so than me lol) waiting out these next couple of months for our newest addition.

We found out that we are having another boy. Right now we are arguing about what to name him. She is Chinese and I am Japanese, so we've been arguing over which language to name him from. :p I'm almost tempted to name him something completely random (I'm up for suggestions).

I have to admit, though, that I was a little disappointed that we were not having a girl, but I tell you what, I got over that so fast when I heard his little heart beat :)

Sorry if my post seems a little pointless. I am just very excited lol.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww congratulations!! Boys are fun! :D Can't wait to hear the little guy's name!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Congrats on the new little guy! As fo names, there is an old thread by Zero that has tons of names in it, give it a look.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Wow congratulations on the news! I hope you and your wife are doing well during this pregnancy and all goes well for you. Keep us informed on how things are going and good luck finding a name. The wife and I have our list "narrowed" down to -only- 19 names lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Congrats - bragging on kids is never a pointless post!

Since you're in Nebraska, you might consider "Osborn"

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
kyoko and kyohei are japanese right? and chan is chinese.. so to make it fair 2 babies with japanese names + 2 babies with chinese names. lol.
congrats dude :)