Snapped this epic picture of my youngest today. What a cheese. :p

<CENTER>
[/URL]​
</CENTER>

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
:) They are so funny at that age. Ilo does some pretty good 'super cheese' faces too. He's at the 'watcha me!" stage. I need to have a video camera glued to my head so I can catch some of that silliness.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Haha Julie I always joke that I wish I could take pictures with my eyes. xD Both of my kids are silly comedians, but my youngest is just the most interesting little character. Certainly keeps me entertained!

Thank you Mark and M2M. :) It seemed like a super cute moment to me. I couldn't stop smiling when I looked at it, so I thought I'd share the cute with my PF friends.

Cybele - thanks! I think I just get a lucky shot sometimes. I take tons of pictures of them - I really enjoy doing it. I would love to get a nice camera and take a photography class downtown, I would be the happiest girl on the block. :D Right now, I only take pictures with my phone! lol!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
That's a really great photo. To me the art of photographing people is in the story telling, and wow does that picture tell a story instantly.

Thanks, It certainly did provide the smile as promised!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks guys. :)

I like how it kind of looks like he's trying to give himself a mustache haha, but really he was trying to eat a baby wipe and I playfully grabbed it from him (leaving that little ripped piece), which made him laugh. :D Silly boy.