AS REQUESTED! hair band thread!...

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
here ya are, my dear. a hair band thread. :chatterbox: lets discuss. im all for the bands before my day! LOL as i grew up with them. bands like dio, aerosmith, van halen, and ect ect. fav some has gotta be humans being by van halen.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I loved slaughter, house of pain, warrant, dio, white lion, queensryche, poison, bon jovi (not so much), kiss, great white tons more.
I love watching when they put them on VH1, I could sit there all day. Yum

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
haha see what i did? its in the wrong forum lol. o well someone will move it eventually. poison kicks ass which reminds me of another great, who isnt anymore but was. Alice Cooper!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Did you ever see Alice Cooper in Sgt Peppers Lonely hearts club band movie? I found it at a yard sale. I love that movie. Aerosmith is in it. The Bee Gee's and a very young Peter Frampton.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Lissa said:
I hate hair bands.
sucks for you then;)

WKnight, did you see Janie Lane from Warrant on Biggest Loser? The celebrity one? OMG he was so nasty. I felt so sorry for him.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I didn't watch it but I stumbled upon it and when they said his name I couldn't believe it was him. The poor thing.
I think Bon Jovi is the only one that hasn't let himself go.
I saw MTV cribs and saw the guy from twisted sister and he STILL looks the same but old. You'd think he'd cut his hair and kinda step out of the 80's. It was kinda cute though cause his daughter had some knife on her dresser and he said "uh what's that doing in here and looked at her (she's like six)" and she just shrugs her shoulders. She's a little rocker. lol It was funny to see him as a caring parent.

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
lol thats cool. dee snyder, i believe is who your talkin bout there. he host a radioshow called the House of Hair on friday nights here. used to listen to that while i cruised town in my cutlass.... ahhhh memories

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea I think I had a green firebird at that time. I used to jam the tunes with the windows down. lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
We used to all hang out in the parking lot before the concert and get wasted. You can't do that now. We used to rush the stage and you can't do that here anymore either. You have to sit in chairs. Concerts are so not what they used to be.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I agree. I went to see Journey a few years ago and was very disappointed in how formal it was. That was half the fun of the concert to see how close to the stage you could get.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I love concerts - they are still fun here in St. Louis!

And I love most kinds of music - and have seen Poison in concert every summer they come to town. At least 6 times. I love them.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
musicmom said:
sucks for you then;)
Actually, it doesn't suck. Since I never listen to the crap, my eardrums are still in tact (hence my exquisite taste in music). ;)

No offense, but this thread makes me want to vomit.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Warrent and Poison!!!!! I was born in the 80s and I still love them! You can't go wrong with the classics...

"She's my cherry pie!!! Taste so good make a grown man cry. Sweet Cherry Pie."

Love it! But it almost sounds like there is some nasty back meaning lol.