baby habit pattern.....

cruithne86

Feb 4, 2012
hey all,
i have 5 months old daughter... what i realized that she does have pattern of sleeping and eating..
do all of your kids follow routine , if they do till wat age they follow same routine..
well i just tried to create something called simplebaby from tenacious techies apps in android..
i would appreciate if you can use it for 5 days and see if its predictioin are right or wrong..
its free and without ads..
as i m still gathering info on how to utilize baby's patern logic.. so that we can have some aps which would let us know in advance .. what baby will want..
please feel free to suggest changes in application
thanks
btw you might have to search for tenacious techies.. and apps name is simple baby

sonia124

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Newborns sleep a lot – typically up to 16 to 17 hours a day. But most babies don't stay asleep for more than two to four hours at a time, day or night, during the first few weeks of life and tiring – schedule for you.

jack123

PF Enthusiast
May 9, 2012
A lot of apps on your phones can help you understand your baby pattern. I do not have a baby so small, so havent used the app. But will suggest some of my friends to check it out.

akmom

PF Fiend
May 22, 2012
United States
Seriously? How did I miss this thread!

Alert: your baby will need changed in 3-2-1...

Or is there is a 15-minute reminder before baby is hungry, so you can finish up whatever you're doing?

Babies are humans, with unique needs and feelings from day to day. You interact with them and respond to their expressions and cries to know when they will want something. There can't be an app for baby care!

I hope this is a really awesome joke.