Bad luck! Why me?...

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
I am just wondering why it seems to be that bad luck is following me lately? I was in a car accident (my fault of course, I rear ended someone) about 2 mos. ago. It took a long time to get the car fixed because insurance decided not to cover the claim. Anyway, I just got the car back from the shop on Tues. My husband and I were at Babies R Us tonight getting Bailey a birthday present when a woman totally backs up into the driver side of my car-completly smashing in the rear drivers side door!!! :arghh: :arghh: Now I am on my way back to the repair shop tomorrow to get the door fixed. So that is why I ask WHY ME!!!!!!

I guess that I should just consider myself lucky that no one was injured!

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
button611 said:
This.

Instead of "Another car accident??" think "Again my family was saved from harm."

And if you figure out how to convince yourself that, let me know.

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
I will sure let you know if I figure out that one, I should be looking at it from the bright side, but it is hard when a series of bad events happens this close to each other. But as you said, atleast the family was not hurt, and I am extremly grateful that my husband was in the car this time to take care of all the legal stuff (calling police and insurances), because at that minute i was just ready to give up and explode the car! I also had necer really been in an accident before the one a month ago so I am relativly new to all this and not always sure exactly what to do, so I am glad he was there to handle it all.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
button611 said:
I am just wondering why it seems to be that bad luck is following me lately? I was in a car accident (my fault of course, I rear ended someone) about 2 mos. ago. It took a long time to get the car fixed because insurance decided not to cover the claim. Anyway, I just got the car back from the shop on Tues. My husband and I were at Babies R Us tonight getting Bailey a birthday present when a woman totally backs up into the driver side of my car-completly smashing in the rear drivers side door!!! Now I am on my way back to the repair shop tomorrow to get the door fixed. So that is why I ask WHY ME!!!!!!

LOL, sorry I have to laugh, because you chose to write this post on FRIDAY THE 13TH! LOL, hide under the bed or something! :laugh: The bad luck is comin' for ya! :D

Hope it gets better soon :)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Mindy said:
LOL, sorry I have to laugh, because you chose to write this post on FRIDAY THE 13TH! LOL, hide under the bed or something! :laugh: The bad luck is comin' for ya! :D

Hope it gets better soon :)
oh, I totally missed it! damnit Mindy! :laugh:

but my Fri 13th are always good days and I pay for it the next week.
but since I take the Jeep to a diferent mechanic today, I'll take it!

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
That is funny!!!! I posted it late last night, but figured most people would see it this morning, but never looked at the dates!!:laugh:

button611

PF Enthusiast
Feb 14, 2008
Let's hope that this is the end to the cluster-although things seem to happen in 3's. Yikes that means 1 more and then we blow up the car!!!:laugh: