• Not cute....

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I figured I'd stir things up a bit with some cute new pics of Eli. lol

A rock and a stick, both of which he can say by name. :)

Blowing on a dandelion. He spit on it a little... o.o

Smiling really cute - I think he has a pretty bad overbite. It's cute now, but he'll have to have braces like I did. :(

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL I know Meow, I was just goofing around. :p

Thanks for saying he's cute everyone. :D

Fo6 - No, I don't think they change colors. He's got the exact same eyecolor as I do, and it's just a matter of sunlight that make them look different. In the first picture he's probably looking right into the sun which makes his eyes bright, but the last picture was shadowed so the dim lighting in the pic darkened his eyecolor. They are pretty much a grayish blue, which is what color mine are. I haven't noticed any green in them yet, but it's not impossible since his father has very green eyes. :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL thank you 16th ave! Yeah we're pretty sure he's gonna be a pimp. :D

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Def cute. The overbite is cute too, and he may grow into itt some and I think othodontia is coming down in both price and stigma (with stuff like invisalign...)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
IADad said:
Def cute. The overbite is cute too, and he may grow into itt some and I think othodontia is coming down in both price and stigma (with stuff like invisalign...)
Thank you! Yeah, I'm hoping so about all that. I guess crap happens and it could always be worse. :) He could have something seriously physically or mentally wrong with him that I can't fix. I can deal with an overbite and an abnormally shaped rib cage. :p

fallon said:
yeah, he's way to cute
Thanks Fallon!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks RainandRainbows. :) That's nice of you to say.

LOL somebody picked not cute??? That's hilarious. xD Not enough balls to comment as well, eh?? I see how it is.