been a while...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
we're all good to go here, . everything has changed, some for the better some not so much.
chloe survived her tonsilectomy with flying colors, emmy aint liking the new school, the old man has a screwed up back--ruptured disk, but i found some work. there's plenty more where all that came from but too much to mention from moving to having to put up with some serious crackheads over the summer. its all a little crazy mess.

but i hope everyone here has been getting by with as few scrapes and scratches as possible.
miss this place a bit, but then i miss quite a few things....
thought i'd say hello,
ya'll take care.
:)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey 16th ave!! I've been thinking about you!! I'm glad to hear some things are going good. Thanks for checking up on us, its great to hear from you. :) So you guys moved? Do you have more space to work with now? Is your new job okay? Hope your DH feels better soon!

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
good to hear from you. sorry to hear about the troubles. dont be stranger, OOps I mean dont be a stranger.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
thanks guys
got to learn how to shoot a 22 gage, that's how bad things got over the summer with the crackheads. it was certainly an unforgetful experience.
the rest is pretty much what any number of folks is going through now days.
ya'll take care,
j/16th.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
hey, I was wondering from time to time how you were doing. Sorry for the rough times. Thanks for checking in. My thoughts are with you as I hope things get better for you.

I know life makes you prioritize, but try to to become a stranger.