Been Away for so long!! Hello Everyone......

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
Good Morning everyone I been gone for such a long time!! I do hope I can find time now that summer is here :cool: and the kids have a break from sports, school and me playing Taxi Driver for a bit!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
Not a whole lot has changed here I have started a work out program and lost all the Baby wieght and then some. I still want to tone and lose maybe 15 more pounds then I will be set!! The kids are all doing well one DD has just finish her 2 Year in college and has picked her Major Criminology with all A's &amp; B's cant ask for more then that!! The ither same all doing very well:D DH is out Deployed so once again fkying solo with all the kids. The idea of retirement not to far away and soon shore duty well I it makes the time apart not seem so long!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
I do hope all is well with everyone and that the Kids are all well and you found some Me time in between dishes, laundry driving the kids from this event to that and lunches,dinner or work. ( just a little part of the day just for you) we all need it to keep us sane. ON that note I will try to get some sleep now LOL!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
God Bless and may you all have a Good Weekend!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
GM</SIZE>[/FONT]

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
HappyMomma said:
Welcome Back! (and nice to meet ya!)
<SIZE size="125">Thank You!!:) </SIZE>
fallon said:
glad to hear things are good
<SIZE size="125">Thanx Have Great evening!!!</SIZE>
Sirk said:
12 kids?? G-d bless you! And welcome back!
<SIZE size="125"> LOL Yes 12 thank you I guess some one needs to bless me LOL!!;) </SIZE>