Birthday....Again...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
So, next up is Cassie's birthday (see signature) and I have no idea what to get her. Amber and I got her something but I want to give her something from just me. I was thinking something along the lines of jewelry.

I thought maybe a necklace like this
But I'm not a girl so I dont know what goes on in a girls mind, or what kind of jewelry they like to get from their father.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Very proud, and a little scared at times but that's an entirely differnt subject lol.

Seriously though, all of my kids are gorgeous and I dont know where they get it from cause it sure as heck aint me, and it could be from their mother but they arent beautiful like she is...its a different kind.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
The necklace is beautiful. My youngest will be 16 next month, and I'm getting her either a necklace or bracelet...something with a small diamond in it, either way.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's actually really pretty. I think she should like it, as long as it's not too bulky. I can't tell from the picture. And you know what else? If you got it engraved with something about how you love her, how sweet would that be? Just something that ran through my head just now. :D

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
I was thinking the exact same. something like "Love you more" it's our thing we used to do it for hours (not even kidding, it was literally hours) "I love you cassie, I love you more, no I love you more" and on and on and on.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That would be sooo sweet. I know she would appreciate it, and that necklace would be so special to her for the rest of her life as long as she holds onto it. Someday when you're gone it will be her favorite thing to remember you by. (or maybe I'm fantasizing, however I think it would be so cute).

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Good job! I am horrible at gift giving the other person always says "ummmm thank you, I guess"

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yay I'm so glad! There's no better feeling than knowing that you got the right present for someone you love.

NW_Mama

Sep 5, 2008
It's perfect for that age. My little sis got one when she turned 18 and my parents had her initials engraved into it. She's now 25 and wears it all of the time. A necklace like that is timeless.