Brittany Spears. What would you say?...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I started thinking about her yesturday as they were talking about her on the radio.

I guess as a mother I can see where she is in a black hole (no black hole comments Fooser :p ) I wonder if she posts on forum boards and asks for help?

I wouldn't want her problems but I wish I could just let her stay at my house for a few weeks and see what a real mom is like. She grew up pretty much in the lime light so what does she have as a role model? Madonna? Angelina?

That would so suck to be in her shows. Just wondered what your opinions are...mother to mother.

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
I started out being annoyed and angry at her selfish behavior. I mean, she has kids, for crying out loud. Your kids should be reason enough for you to attempt to get your life back together.
As this whole drama has progressed, i've begun to feel sorry for her, actually. I think they've pretty much confirmed she has a mental illness - probably bipolar disorder that causes theses crazy displays of mad behavior. I feel sorry for the kids, most of all. I must say i don't see a very happy ending to this. I won't be too surprised if she goes the way so many young broken stars have gone - overdose, suicide. Anything is possible, unless someone steps up and takes charge of her health. Sadly she's surrounded herself by morons and hangers on, her parents are pathetic excuses, so it doesn't look like they'll be a Brit rescue attempt any time soon.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I agree, i feel sorry for her and more so for her kids. Kevin is most likly a better parents of the kids, but from what i have heard she is trying tot have another one anyways. Something about if her kids get taken away she will just have more to replace them.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
How horrible! I wonder if that is true?
Like Preschool Mama, when I first started to hear about her troubles I thought she was selfish also. But now I feel bad for her and her kids. It's got to be tough to be going through a mental illness in front of millions of other people. I agree that someone needs to rescue her but not exactly sure if there is anyone that would be able to. My thought after hearing about this last time being sent to the hospital that this story will probably end in an overdose or suicide.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Well, I hope not. But you know the way her life is lately (one drama after another) it is probably true.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
During my post pardum depression I wanted to get pg again. I don't know why. Maybe in my brain it made me feel better. I think she is suffering and no one is letting her know what it is.
I don't understand why this new boyfriend isn't being decent and helping her get help. She goes out with trash (except Justin)
She needs to stay her butt inside on some tropical island for a few weeks and think about parenting, maybe watch some tapes. Get out of the public eye all together.
She needs to understand her career is over and all she has left are those boys. Nothing else matters.

ntbuddy

PF Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2008
Michigan City, Indiana
She had and still does have so much to offer. I feel if she went to one of these sites, a support group or something similar with "real" people that she could be a good parent, just as any person who wants to put a positive and sincere effort will be a good parent.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
"Piece Of Me"

I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They're still gonna take pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me...

I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exceptional earner
And you want a piece of me

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)

I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off
Hopin' I'll resort to some havoc
And end up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me? (you want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on the TV for strippin' on the streets'
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
No wonder there's panic in this industry
I mean please...
Do you want a piece of me?

(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They're still gonna take pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me...
You want a piece of me?
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
(You want a piece of me)
Oh yeah
You want a piece of me

If you actually read the lyrics to this song i would be telling people the same thing. Honestly, ièm so sick of the whole brittney thing. Just leave her be and let her try to piece together her life again! Every thing that is possible news worthy always ends up with a spin on it to make her look horrible.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I'm with you meow. I think Brit has some serious issues and the spotlight just magnifies them to an even larger degree

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
Maybe its just me.. But this whole thing started when kevin and her broke up right?.. I mean maybe he was her first true love and since he is screwing her so badly, she just lost it.... It probably helps that her own mother said she didnt raise her right.. I think she just needs a step back and a real good man to help her out.. You know, put her on the right path.. Shes probably been used so many times for the other persons gain, she has no one to trust

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
At least her parents are taking action now. They have a conservatorship which they make her choices. I don't know why they waited so long, but hopefully now she can get better.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
leland said:
Maybe its just me.. But this whole thing started when kevin and her broke up right?.. I mean maybe he was her first true love and since he is screwing her so badly, she just lost it.... It probably helps that her own mother said she didnt raise her right.. I think she just needs a step back and a real good man to help her out.. You know, put her on the right path.. Shes probably been used so many times for the other persons gain, she has no one to trust
Just an FYI, the whole thing started after her first child. She got PPD. It only intensified after her second child. I'm sure her divorce didn't help her situation. She also has bipolar.

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
I dont know if i would agree she really has bipolar.. And we all know how kids effect our relationship with our spouse... Maybe all the stuff she has been through finally caught up with her and made her crash momentarily. I dont think her parents having control of her is a good thing but thats just me.. I think her dad will rip her off.. But thats just me.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
they think she may have bi-polar. We don't realy know whats going on with her medically.

I think the last thing she needs is a man in her life. SHe needs to come to grips with her own reality first

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
leland said:
I dont know if i would agree she really has bipolar.. And we all know how kids effect our relationship with our spouse... Maybe all the stuff she has been through finally caught up with her and made her crash momentarily. I dont think her parents having control of her is a good thing but thats just me.. I think her dad will rip her off.. But thats just me.
I'm sorry. I have to ask. Are you a man or a woman?