Calling all insomniacs...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I am...but sadly I'm on a different schedule than everyone else here. Japan time!!! Sometimes I'll be on at work if I'm on a long watch and have nothing productive to do.

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
Ali,
are you an Alison? I am. And my best friend is. :D

The kids just left for school. Whew another morning successfully navigated.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
You two are nuts! I'm up and thought I'd stop by to say hi. *hands ya Starbucks* I'm off to a field trip with one of my kids. Oh what fun. It's at a nature center, yea like we don't have enough of that here. The schools are so cliche', they should take them to an animal refuge and let them see the real world. Not some pretty place where everything is perfect.
Gawd, it's early and I'm already bitchy. *drinking coffee* I'll shut up. haha
Love ya, Have fun today.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Ohhh a field trip! Fun stuff. I would adore a starbucks! I'm a coffee lover! I was tweeking for a White Chocolate Mocha today at work...but I'm trying to cut back on the calories...so I had to tell myself no. :'(

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
They have fat free everything. Get the same thing you get but fat free and sugar free. No worries!!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
When I first me my wife I went to bed between 2-3am, and she went to bed around 9pm. Slowly but surely I got her to stay up till around 12pm.

Then we got married...I crashed out on the couch around 8 last night. The ring doesn't weigh much but I'm thinking it has an accumulative exhausting effect. hehe, jking jking!!

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
Caramel macchiatto (sp?) sounds yummy right now. I was up late on the computer. Then the DD (that's damn dog, not darling daughter) started whining. So I let her out. But I have to wait to let her back in because we live in the city.

In. Out. In. She must have a stomachache or something but I have no sympathy at this point. Then the kids started waking up for school at 6:15. Finally got kids off and DH to work, turn around and dog is sound asleep!

Today is definitely latte day. Damn the calories!
the other Ali

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Good Wolf said:
When I first me my wife I went to bed between 2-3am, and she went to bed around 9pm. Slowly but surely I got her to stay up till around 12pm.

Then we got married...I crashed out on the couch around 8 last night. The ring doesn't weigh much but I'm thinking it has an accumulative exhausting effect. hehe, jking jking!!
hahaha...I think I'm going to like you