Can Silver Sol Protect your child from the Flu and Superbugs?...

otiutin

Nov 11, 2009
I am sooo exited to share this information with you, this Silver Sol solution has changed my life, my immune system is stronger then ever. I have not taken my twin boys to the doctor in the last 3 years since I learned about silver sol solution. See information and link to the video below. You must see this video. Sincerely, Otilia, otiutin@yahoo.com

From: American Biotech Labs Dr. Gordon Pedersen (Ph.D. Toxicology)

The New Silver Sol Technology has been studied and proven to function as treatment and prevention in both forms of viruses (reverse transcriptase and viral DNA polymerase). The brief summary of some of the research (attached below) demonstrates why the liquid and gel should be considered for use as treatment and prevention for the new Swine Flu.

Watch Dr Pedersen's video Here: http://321earn.com/i/OT11645/intro.html[/URL]

Overview
The New Silver Sol Technology has been shown to destroy viruses in the same classification as Swine Flu. The liquid was shown to prevent H5N1 Influenza when swallowed twice daily. The New Silver Sol gel has been shown to disinfect topically and keep hands completely sanitized for 4 hours.

H5N1 Publication:
Results section states, "Especially of interest was the observation that 60% of the infected mice treated with this compound survived compared to the 30% in the placebo-treated controls." It goes on to state, "this effect is strongly suggestive a disease-inhibitory effect may have occurred."

Viral Studies:
In test tube results the American Biotech Labs silver product was able to kill or neutralize a billion bacteriophage virus in 2.5 hours. In test tube tests against an Avian Influenza A H3-N2 and the Beijing Influenza A H1-N1, the American Biotech Labs 10 ppm product was able to kill or neutralize 96-98% of the virus in two hours, with no measurable virus surviving in 12 hours. Against Avian Influenza A H5-N1 Vietnam Hybrid, the 10 ppm product reduced the viral levels below detectable levels in six hours.

Keith Moeller, a Managing Director,
"We realize that these study findings are just a preliminary step in showing the effectivity of the product as a daily supplement to improve health. But, given the fact that there is no other product that has been proven both safe for daily usage, and even moderately effective against H5-N1 Bird Flu, we think the study is very important."

Recommended for Maintenance and Preventive use:
*Swallow two teaspoons twice a day (liquid)
*Apply New Silver Sol gel to hands and nostrils twice a day

Recommendations for Treatment of acute cases:
*Swallow four ounces of the liquid as a bollus
*Inhale nebulized New Silver Sol liquid 30 minutes a day.
*Swallow one ounce four times a day until symptoms resolve
*when well, apply Maintenance dose for patient and family in close proximity.

This patented FDA approved Silver Solution is safe for adults, infants and pregnant women.
Watch Dr Pedersen's video Here: http://321earn.com/i/OT11645/intro.html[/URL]