Can someone help please?...

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I don't watch much TV, but there are a few shows I love and would like to own, like for example Friends. I never watched it once while it was on the air, so I can only see repeats... I have been looking for the complete series on DVD. I search online and the place that seems to have the most is ebay. I have never been on ebay, not real sure how it works, or if it's safe... how you pay or anything... And I'm in Canada so a lot of times the people are really far from me... Can anyone tell me what they know about ebay and assure me if it's safe or not?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Go to a movie rental store and ask them. They can order it or they will more then likely have it.
Ebay is safe but you should research the sellers history.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Generally I don't buy anything from a seller on Ebay unless they have a good history, with lots of positive feedback and lots of product sold. It's pretty easy to spot who's reputable. I generally don't fear using Ebay, I'm just cautious about it.

You could also try amazon.com.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
You might also try your local library. I watched the entire first three seasons of the Sopranos by borrowing them from the library.