Cars 2 or Winnie the Pooh?...

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
Which will be more enjoyable for an adult to sit through? I've got some passes to the movies and I'm going to take my daughter. Neither of these thrill me, but they seem to be the only two movies out that are appropriate for her.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
DH took ODS to see Cars 2 right after it came out. He said it was pretty cool and that he probably understood it better than ODS did lol. Plus its in 3D! But Whinnie the Pooh will be super cute. :) Either way, enjoy your movie!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I say Cars 2. Saw it in 2D and don't think I missed anything. Saw the trailers for Pooh, and having sat through the heppleump movie, I think cars has better animation adults appreciate and soe geniunely laugh out loud moment (not many, but you can't beat Mater.)

DieselDude

Banned
Jul 20, 2011
Cars 2. My little daughter loved that movie. Disney is pretty awesome. So it is kinda hard to chose though.

bethm

Jul 21, 2011
I'd say Cars 2 as well. I've seen a few previews and I recognised a few famous voices.

Xerc

Jul 25, 2011
Texas
MomoJA said:
Which will be more enjoyable for an adult to sit through? I've got some passes to the movies and I'm going to take my daughter. Neither of these thrill me, but they seem to be the only two movies out that are appropriate for her.
I'd go with Cars just cause I am guy and that appeals to me more than Winnie. Now I am not saying Winnie isn't for guys, just not me.

tylerdayne

Jul 25, 2011
Seattle, WA
Definitely Winnie the Pooh!

"If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day, that way I will never have to live a day without you."
-- Winnie The Pooh